Outstanding rug: Adds a bit of whimsy and nice color to my room. The color is a bit lighter than pictured, but worked perfectly with my decor. Nice plush , excellent quality rug. Overstock never disappoints me! Love Love Love this rug!
I'm very happy I went with this area rug. I took the reviews into consideration so I wasn't expecting the vibrancy of the colors as they appear on the site. It's more muted but still very nice, no complaints. Some people mentioned that the orange looks more brown and I didn't really find that. I think the spots are a rust/lighter orange mottled combo, that's how I can describe it best. It's a nice patter/accent piece that doesn't take over your room. It feels nice and think under the feet. It's shedding a bit but I expected that since it's wool. Also, I have cats who shed so what's the difference. Also, also of note my cats don't scratch at this rug so that's an added bonus.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the colors are more muted than on the site, the spots are a mix of a darker and lighter orange/rust
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality, thick pile, good foot feel
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good + other reviews were helpful
Rug is soft and thick, but the colors are much more muted than in the photo. The orange-rust spots are much more brown, and the lighter color between the spots is not so bright as the picture, much more tan. So there is not nearly as much contrast to the rug as shown in the photo. Overall, it's not as bright, which was a little disappointing, but it still looks nice in my room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not accurate, colors are more muted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. thick, soft pile, high quality backing
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? somewhat
The rug is really pretty, especially if you like animal prints. However the color is a lot duller than it appears in the picture - it's more of a brown/tan than an orange/gold like I thought it would be. It's also not very soft (it's almost a little bristly to stand on). I originally bought this rug to put right by my bed, but instead I'm using it by my sitting room - it's better as a decoration rug It's different from expected, but I still like it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site is a lot brighter than it is in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It sheds a little bit, but not bad
I saw this rug at this amazing price. I think I got it for $***about 5 minutes after I had ordered a rug I liked maybe half as well for more money on another site. I quickly cancelled the other order, and purchased this one. The shipping was free, and somehow I had it in 2 days!! I was more than delighted with the quality. The color was more tame than I had thought. It looks quite papaya in the picture and others had said it was very bright. I think it is rather tame and muted, but lovely no matter. I love this rug, the quality and the service I received from O.com!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site was definitely more brilliant. It is more muted in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent wool rug with standard wool shedding. Soft and thick!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.