This is a nice rug. Suits my eat-in kitchen very well. Was hoping for the teal color to pop a bit more- it is definitely more muted than the photo online. Overall, though, it's nice for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not as bright as the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? discription fine, photo color off
I am very happy with my new rug. The image online doesn't show the detail of it. The top layer of aqua is about 1/4"-1/2" higher than the cream/white layer, which is a short loop, similar to berber. This is great, because if you walk on it, the darker layer collects much more dirt/grim than the light area. Unfortunately for me, my cats have taken a liking to the berber layer.. needless to say they LOVE their new rug. The style works well with our transitional styling of modern/classic/glam/eclectic... you get the idea. It'll work with many styles. :) Also, I searched around for rugs for literally months during a renovation, this was such a great price for the hand-tufted wool, size and style. Going to make a Fenway joke now... and say this rug is a "homerun!!". No, but seriously.. it did smell a little funky the first day, but don't worry about it... also any lumps and pumps from packing straighten up almost immediately, gone completely within a week.
I'm *so* thrilled to have found this rug. I've been holding out for... wow, years now... for the right round rug for our living room. I've been stalking similar rugs from Anthropologie, but at 2-3 times the cost, I couldn't justify one. I browse through rugs weekly on Overstock and when this one popped up, I immediately placed an order. It arrived in just a few days and was very well packaged. The rug is beautiful in person - a bit more green than pictured, and the background isn't totally white or cream, but its awesome overall. Its a GREAT price for a 6' rug and even better when you were previously considering a very similar style that retails for ~$699.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not totally. It's more green in person. I'd call it teal, not aqua.
- How is the quality of the product? We've only had it over the weekend, but it seems really great so far.