This rug is 100% worth the price. The colors are beautiful and its super soft without being shag. I was a little hesitant to pay the price, but am so happy I went for it now. It looks amazing in my new place.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is amazing quality, super soft and beautiful colors.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Product was perfectly described.
I have had this rug for a total of one week and I have already had to get on my hands and knees and clip frayed loops THREE TIMES. You CANNOT vacuum this rug at all (even on a high setting). It's not even in a high-traffic area in my home and it will still surely look old and frazzled within a few months. Very unhappy but it's not like I'm going to roll 5' x 7' rug back up and send it back. I expect better from Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was comparable to the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate as far as color and look
I have this rug in my living room and while the color and design are beautiful, I don't believe it was made for a high traffic area. It has several snags and looks very fuzzy now. I have already had to sit down with scissors and go over the entire rug cutting longer pieces off that had snagged less than a month after I received it. But like I said, this is a high traffic area and I have two kids and two dogs so if you are wanting some more durable, don't get this rug. If you want something that looks pretty and won't be used much, get this rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was awesome and matched what the descriptions said.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was not as I had hoped.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
This rug is made of a very cheap, shiny-looking polyester, with a loop pile that is not adequately stabilized on the other side. After just one day of putting the rug down, the loops started to detach from the rug in numerous places. This is NOT the wool type of rug, with a tufted pile, which is expected to pill wool fibers with each vacuuming for a while without permanent damage. It is a cheap polyester, with loops that open and stick out permanently, that could have been saved by a regular tuft type of pile, and by not shedding. This was the reason I accepted to pay such a price for a polyester rug in the first place the expectation of it not pilling. But this particular type of pile is made of loops that detach and remain sticking out throughout the rug in many, many places, which defeats the purpose. In addition to that, the Overstock phone support was confrontational and seemed to not understand the nature of this problem. They insisted that this is "normal", although we explained that it is not the type of pilling where the fibers come out completely, such as it happens with wool rugs without permanent destruction to the rug. Overstock had been helpful with other occasions. This time was different. We lost our original discount that they weren't willing to apply to a new purchase. They even threatened with a three-digit charge for the return. Now we have to load the rug in our SUV and bring it in to UPS to complete the return. What a shame.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors were fairly represented on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Extremely poor polyester loop pile that pills.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The website did not describe the type of pile, which makes all the difference.