The orange looking color is really a nutmeg brown. The pink flowers are a dark mauve pink, which i just can't get my head around. The rug looks terrible in my room b/c the colors are all much more muted than what I was led to believe - that's what happens when you order off the internet! The quality isn't as high as I was expecting, either. I've ordered other rugs from this site and have been very happy with them. I'm considering whether or not I should return this particular one... I'm really not happy with it.
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS pattern. Colors are almost true to the picture. The difference is that the orange is not really orange. Its actually brown. But the quality is HORRIBLE. This rug sheds very badly, EVERY SINGLE DAY. To keep it looking decent, you have to vacuum twice a day. If you want to lay on it, plan on changing your clothes. And its not woven very tightly. You can easily pull out the individual threads. DO NOT buy this rug.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? no
- How is the quality of the product? poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes and no
This rug was delivered super quickly but unfortunately the first one was missing a section of tufts so had to be sent back. The replacement was delivered just as quickly and it was in great condition. The rug sheds but it's wool so of course... It's in our daughters bedroom and we've had it down for 8-9 months. There are spots at the edges where the threads have come up and the edge is bare/white so that kinda stinks but overall looks great. We've had many compliments on it and have gotten tons of use from it. It is really soft and great for a baby to crawl on. It's a good pile height and sits well. I should probably get a pad for it since it moves a little on our parquet floors. We used greens and pinks in the room and it turned out awesome. I definitely recommend it. It won't hold up forever but it's not very expensive so does the job. The pattern is great and the colors arevibrant without screaming at you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close... more muted iand a clittle cooler n real life
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is ok. not great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty good. the colors could be described more accutarely, i.e. mauve not pink
We've had this rug in 10x13 size for 3 years now. It does shed some, but it has held up very well overall. We always receive compliments about what a great and interesting pattern it has. Would definitely buy it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I loved this rug on-line & was impressed with the reviews but it wasn't quite what I expected. the colors & pattern are fairly depicted but I didn't realize there were abstract butterflies on the rug. This prevents the rug from being usable in many rooms. I was surprised that reviewers had put this rug in dining & living rooms- its much better suited to a girls room, as other reviewers said. Had I realized there were butterflies, I wouldn't have ordered it. I found a use for it in an open vestibule area under a bench & it actually looks quite good, but if returning a large rug were easy I would have returned it. That said, the quality is very good & colors are great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair
This is a beautiful colorful contemporary wool rug. It's very well made, it's thick and soft and feels great underfoot. The background color is a soft white and the flowers and designs are in fuschia, pink, lime green, orange, sunflower yellow, deep sea blue all outlined in black. I have it in my dining room with a round high gloss white table and it looks great. I've seen this rug in a few other websites and in a couple of store for alot more money. If the colors work for you ... order it ... you'll love how it brightens a room ... it's a conversation piece!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual colors are more intense than the colors on the monitor.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent wool rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
After a lengthy search, we ordered this rug for our baby girl's playroom. It fits the space perfectly, and the colors seem pretty true to the pictures. I love the fact that it's 100% wool since we are into natural materials for areas that she frequents. It is nice and plush, so it provides a great cushion for those inevitable tumbles. It is shedding a bit, but that's to be expected with wool. It doesn't seem to shed nearly as much as some other wool rugs we've owned. Shipping was quick, as typical from Overstock. No complaints so far!
This rug was delivered by the day promised and is a very beautiful and cozy piece. After unrolling it, it laid out flat within a matter of 30 minutes. The colors and patterns are very fun, vibrant, and very versatile. The quality of the rug is excellent. I was worried that the rug may get a dirty look since the back ground color is white but so far, so good! All of the colors in the rug hide any small stains or blemishes that you may inquire during the lifetime of this rug. The rug itself is so cozy and soft. I have two pups and they just love to lay on it. So, in all, excellent rug especially for the price! I'd recommend this to anyone looking to spruce up their room with this rug!
This rug is absolutely beautiful and perfectly soft! The colors are amazing and look just like they do online. If you're on the fence about whether or not to get it - just do it. you won't be disappointed. i do, however, wish it came in 8x10.
This rug was purchased for our craft room. The room is painted a deep coral red and needed a vibrant rug to anchor the color. It is muted enough overall so as not to be tacky, with the exception of the cotton candy flowers --- but I did want a little pop. But it all ties in nicely. No shedding. Soft to the touch. My only complaint [and it is a small one] would be that the black outline stitches could be tighter. Shipping was a breeze.
This rug it is definitely not as pictured. The colors are muted and there is no silver at all. I have had the rug several weeks now and the one edge has still not laid down flat. If it wasn't for the hassle I would return it because the colors are not as pictured.
I put this rug in my daughters play room. It is colorful and bright but the pattern is still mature without being childish. the pile is thick and high and does not need a rug pad. great price and great quality. holds up well in her play area becuase the quality is so good. Does shed a bit but that is normal for high quality wool rugs. Nothing I would not expect. Definately a fantastic buy if you want a comfortable rug that people feel like sitting on.
Excellent value. This rug is colorful, thick, well-edged and comfortable to walk upon!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Vibrant, accurate colors
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thick, quality rug with beautiful colors
I love this rug, and was very pleased with it's thick, plush texture. Everyone who has seen it has raved about how cool it looks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close. The pink has a mauve tone and the "orange" has a brown hue, as other reviews have mentioned.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
I purchased this wool area rug for my grand daughter a few years ago. It is perfect for either a preteen or teenager's bedroom. It really livens up a room with all the vibrant colors. Since the rug is wool the quality is outstanding and rarely looks dirty. A quick vaccuming once a week is all it needs to stay new looking for years. You won't be dissapointed if you buy this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
This rug is more muted and not as sharp in contrast as it appears online. There is a lot of cream/white. We used it in our family room and after it is cleaned we will move it to the play room. It was a fun low cost rug but I wouldn't give it two thumbs up in comparison to the other wool rugs I have purchased from Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as high contrast or modern. Pink flowers lean toward mauve and orange is really a dark gold.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the edges of black lines give it away as a less than superior product
I love this rug! It is in my daughter's nursery and it is perfect! Very soft and thick with great colors. The motif of the nursery is lime green and pink and this goes well with it. The pink is a little on the mauve side, but still goes will with the bright pinks in the room. Some people in other reviews have complained about the "orange" which is not really orange, but more nutmeg. I love the way the hints of lime green are picked up by the lime in the rest of the nursery. The rug is whimsical and fun and my daughter loves to run her hands over the prints. That said, the only drawback is that we have to vacuum several times a week because it sheds a lot and my daughter likes to put the shedded wool dust bunnies in her mouth! I would still buy it again... hoping the shedding stops at some point (we have had it now for about 7 months). I am actually surprised at the good quality for the low price. It is thick and somewhat plush and I would have expected to pay closer to $500 for the quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, minus the shedding
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I LOVE THIS RUG EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT AS THICK AS I EXPECTED. THIS RUG IS UNIQUE! FOR THE MONEY GET IT!!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? JUST AS I EXPECTED!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. NOT AS THICK AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 95%