The extra width of this rug was perfect for the wide walkway in our bedroom (with that said, be sure and measure your space as it might be too wide for some hallways) and the plush feel added extra warmth. With four dogs (yes, four) and two toddlers - any rug in our home must hide dirt and stains well. We've had this rug a month - and so far so good! I was worried the smaller circles might be lighter than they appear in the picture - but they are the perfect shade of dusty tan and disguise heavy traffic from the 20 little (and four big) feet that travel it daily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice and thick.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I bought the 12' and 8' runners for my hallway and didn't pay attention to the width. The 8' runner is 2'6" which is what I needed. The 3' is base board to base board which isn't the look I was hoping for but I'm still happy with it. As all with all wool rugs, they do fuzz quite a bit when you first vacuum them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As usual, colors are not as bright as they appear
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate but pay attention to the measurements