Looking a while for a rug that has a color and pattern for my living room.Found this one and love it at first sight,got it and after four days it arrived at our door. Unpacked and impressed with it's quality ,thickness and color.It's not shedding much like others I had.I ordered a rug with Overstock before and really confident when making an order on this one and I glad did.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellence
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurated
The colors and design are just as seen in the photo for the most part and are the only satisfactory thing about this rug, but I must say I am disappointed in the quality of this rug. There are many imperfections on this rug that I have noticed so far; for example, there are random spots of red on the brown section of the rug and brown spots on the green, etc. The stitchings on the ends and edges are also poorly done. The material is also shedding quite a bit, and I have vacuumed it twice in the past 3 days that I have had it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is quite accurate to site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not the best quality
I brought this rug for my living room that is different colors of Blues when ordeing thought I was getting an rug that had light blue not grey,and some red not rust some bright brown not ashy brown. was not happy with thsi rug with the colors not have to pay $XX.00 to return so not happy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? nothing like the color online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. dont know returned 1/2 after receiving
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the color was not as seen on line but the size was great
This rug sheds extremely bad!!! I would not recommend unless you plan to spend each day (more than once vacuuming the rug). This became a problem especially with young kids. Even you sit on it or even walk on it, it is going to shed. The colors are beautiful; however it is not worth it!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not impressed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate in terms of color and size
I'm very happy with this rug. The size is perfect for my one bedroom condo's living room, and the colors are great. My only minor grief is some shedding... after about two weeks some lint type balls started forming. I vacuumed them off and it looks new again. I'm hoping it's just a one time thing, so we'll see.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The STYLE of this rug is true to the picture.... But, the color is really off from the picture shown on the site....The rug was not bright colored at all, in fact the colors were dull looking. I was so disappointed that I returned the rug....
We just received this rug today and the colors are NOT accurate. The blue is definately more of a gray blue. The quality is not good. Our rug has hundreds of threads that are different lengths all over the rug. It looks terrible! Very disappointed in the quality of this rug. I am also disappointed that Overstock is charging me to send this rug back! Shame on you Overstock for not disclosing that. This return is because of the quality of the product.
I couldn't wait to get this rug. We had new hardwood floors installed and needed a brightly colored rug to offset the leather furniture. What a major disappointment! The colors are dark and muted. Nothing like the image. It almost looks faded. The quality is really good but it makes our beautiful sunny family room look dark and dismal. I'm returning the rug immediately.
I was pleasantly surprised when I got this rug because what appeared to be white in the photo is actually more of a light tan. The quality is very good. Although there is some 'shedding' it is no different than any other wool rug that we have. All in all, I really like this rug and consider it a very good purchase.
The rug is perfect for my living room. The colors fit in with my furniture and looks much better when the sun shines on it. The rug does shed as mentioned in other reviews, but not in the actual description of the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thought that the rug would be softer.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, other than there was no mention of the rug shedding.
This rug has a nice quality but "sheds" on friction... will continue to vaccum it every now and then and review later
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little darker, but works fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is shedding... must be the season LOL
I got the rug 2 days after I purchased it! wow! That is the fastest shipping I've ever received. The rug is pretty but the only thing is the shedding. I've vacuumeed it 3 times since I've had it (4 days now) and luckily the shedding is decreasing. Perhaps I shouldve taken it outside and give it a good beaten to rid some of the shedding a bit. idk. All in all, i love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lots of shedding
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This is an amazing rug! It is really soft and thick. The design is perfect for our updated theater room. Just got this one a couple of months ago, but I've had another wool rug, similar to this one for over a year and so far I've only had to vacuum it and use a slightly damp rag to get out one small spot. Definitely a great rug!
The colors are rich, the design is bold and whimsical but not busy. The actual colors match the photos of the rug by itself, more than the shot of the rug in a living room in which the colors appear overly bright. As for the shedding issue raised by others, I have had the rug for about three weeks and it does produce a lot of fuzz in the canister when I vacuum with a Dyson, but I have not found pilling or balls of fuzz on the rug between vacuuming, and the level of shedding seems more-or-less in line with other wool rugs I've had. Maybe it's worse in high-traffic areas; mine is low-traffic. Overall, it looks great in my contemporary living room, which needed a jolt of rich, warm color... a big improvement over the muted colors of the rug that preceded it. The quality (after a short time) seems very good and holding up well. For an 8' x 11' rug, this is an excellent value.
Purchased two of these rugs for my office building where they receive ample tracffic in the two waiting rooms. Their color is rich, the ply soft, but firm and the size perfect for our small space. Highly recommend for the price and quality