LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this rug! It was love at first sight. I first saw this rug, and loved it, however I procrastinated! I was unsure because, my current rug I wanted to replace was 10x12". I thought this one would be too small. Then they sold out. I was crushed and kicking myself. I contacted the fantastic overstock customer service department and asked to be notified once it was back in stock.. I was told they did not know if this idem would come back. Three months later while on vacation, I received an e-mail, the rug was back in stock. It was a no brainer, I bought it on the spot. The color were the same as in the images, it's a high quality wool that feels plush under your feet. An excellent buy. Thank you Overstock!
I would highly recommend this rug to anyone. It is a nice thick wool rug with some shedding which is normal for wool rugs. I love the colors of the rug, it blends well with my sage green walls and looks fabulous under the formal dining table. The room has a very artistic and whimsical feel with the contemporary pattern. The shipping was prompt-about 3 days. Nothing negative to say regarding this purchase.
This is a beautiful, thick, dense wool rug. The colors are just as they appeared on the computer screen, and the size is accurate. We have had this rug for more than a year now and love it. One reason for our purchase was to provide a safe "landing spot" for our youngest dog, who believes she can fly over furniture and land safely on the other side. She once injured her knee doing this, and we did not want a repeat of that. This rug accomplished that goal beautifully, and also looks terrific in the living room. We did get a separate pad from Overstock to go with it, and I would recommend that for installation on hardwood floors like ours. The combination makes for a comfortable, wonderful padded walking surface / doggie landing pad.
Bought this rug in August 2014. Waited a few weeks to put it down because of redecorating. LOVED the look of it! But we have had to vacuum it EVERY SINGLE DAY since we put it down in September. I kept thinking the shedding would stop, but no. I finally contacted Overstock and it is too late for a return. They would offer a partial return (percent determined after the return was made) and I would have to figure out how to package it for shipping. It came wrapped in heavy duty industrial plastic (no box) and was deliver by two men in a truck. How is a person from a normal household supposed to be able to prepare such a large and awkward item for shipping with no container? Frustrated, I guess I am keeping the rug. It is beautiful, when it is not covered with shedding material. Good thing my ****** vacuum is a bagless canister that I can empty or I would be using a full vacuum bag daily...FRUSTRATING!
We just got our rug today Saturday! Mind you I just ordered it on Monday, so I was happy to get it so quick! My husband & I had been looking at rugs at a local well known dept. store and saw one for $800, 8x10 wool rug. I didn't like it that much to justify that expense. I searched & searched, we wanted something with a pop of color because we have a dark brown leather couch, and taupe color wood looking tile and grey taupe walls! After searching Overstock and reading reviews I decided this was it! It is gorgeous!! Super dense & soft push wool rug! The colors are beautiful! Circles of teal, orange, taupe, and deep red, green, and black with a brown background as a base! It's just gorgeous and feels and looks like an $XXX+ rug! Thank you Overstock!
Wanted turquoise to be my second color to coordinate with my medium taupe couch and hardwood floors. This has a nice variety of colors and I find it to be quite muted. It can bring a room together with its possible color matches.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I feel it is similar, however other reviewers felt the colors were brighter. They are muted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems good altho there is lots of fuzz to vaccum and some loose threads
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Love this rug! I have had the rug for 4 days now and am so happy I purchased it. The colors are great, (they go well with my sage colored walls and neutral couch and chairs). It is more than 1/2 inch thick and plush, (you don't need a pad, I did use about 6-8 pieces of double sided carpet tape to keep it from tripped over)! The wool feels soft under your feet, not rough or scratchy. The 8 X 11 size was great for my hardwood floors and there is still around a 2 foot border in my living room. It is also great for people with a dog/pets. My dog is black and sheds a lot and it is hardly noticeable. After looking at probably 500-600 online over 3-4 days, I am glad I made this purchase!! Highly recommended to others.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are a little more bold in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, strong construction
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good description, accurate
My only complaint is that the rug is a shedder. I vacumn every day, and after a few times, have to change the filter bag on the vacumn. I hope that as time goes on, it will stop its shedding. The rug is thick and the colors are beautiful, very soft and muted. It's a great addition to the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are very close to those on the web site, but prettier than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems to be quite nice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
We love the rug. Really soft and comfortable. Yes it's shedding, like some of the reviews have said, but that's to be expected and I'm not letting it bother me. It will just take awhile to settle down. The tones and colors look beautiful together and I can't wait to have people over. I wish they made one that was closer to square, but we're rearranging to make it work.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was even brighter and more intense than on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems excellent. It's very plush. I've only had it about a month.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
good value for the price and looks great in the room--adds color and movement without overwhelming the other decor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nicely made, no shedding.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? should mention that it's not a deep pile--about 3/8 to 1/2 inch
I bought this rug for my daughter who just moved into her first home. She has a BIG brown u-shpaed sofa so I needed a substantial rug! I purchased throw pillows in the blue color of the rug and one with the same blue and some oranges. It looks so cozy and inviting!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color seems to be true to the website picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a quality rug! I love the thickness and the soft texture.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on the money.
Love the rug. It is just what we were looking for and more!! Very impressed with the quality of this piece!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors were even more vibrant in person, but a good match with the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality! Thick and plush, love the colors!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
This rug is very fun and a little groovy and the colors are pretty accurate. It seems to be high quality and is thick and plush. I have it in my family room and it is my first purchase from overstock. I have two dogs and a cat and they are a mess (slobbering, hairy, eating their cookies on it), and they do not seem to be impacting this rug. The shedding from this wool rug has been fairly minimal but I have noticed some. If you like the look there are really no downsides to this rug and I recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors were accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
I love this carpet. Both my husband and I are very pleased. It's amazing for us to find something that we both love. It looks great, fits the room perfectly, and is so comfortable. I just want to stand on it! My daughter just lays on it. So far, we've had nothing buy compliments. And, it arrived in 5 days!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate - muted and beautiful.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So soft. Very thick.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Returned a rug because the photo and the actual rug didnt match at all. It is slightly darker than the photo, but MUCH better than the previous. The quality is amazing and with the eco thick carpet pad...it is amazing! Love this rug and tons of compliments already.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes..as best it could
- How is the quality of the product? Great quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
This rug is worth every penny! It is stunning- I could not be more pleased. It feels very plush, and hardly sheds at all when vacuumed (which seems unusual to me for new wool rugs). Every single person that comes into our house says "Wow!"...cant say enough about this rug. LOVE IT!!
I have been looking for a carpet for 2 years and this one did it for me. I love this carpet, thick and plush. The colors are true to the picture except the blue does not stick out quite as much as the picture on my screen, which is fine for my room. Adds a fun aspect of the room without overpowering it. The rich brown background works perfectly with my dark hardwood floor. Very quick shipping.