Nice colors, but there's this strange fiber (not carpet) that sticks out in all area/colors. When I pull on it, it comes out easily and it's like a straw material!?? What really pissed me off was the size. This rug was advertised as a 9x12 area carpet. It's actually 9x10. As a result I have 2 extra inches of padding sticking out. Rather than cut the padding, I had to situate the rug to butt up against my wall unit. If the rug is not 9x12 than state what the TRUE dimensions are! This is critical for planning space and my space is very specific. If I order and pay for a 9x12 carpet, that's what I expect to receive. I don't think it's worth the $ that I paid for it. It's shedding like crazy and after laying on my tile floor for over a week, it's still not laying smooth. I'm keeping it, but won't be buying anything of significant cost from Overstock.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This was the perfect rug for our space. The color is just right. Our only issue we are having is that it sheds more than our four cats!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly what we imagined.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful. The issue we are having is with the number of pulls in the fabric and the continued filling of the vacuum with tufts of material. When will it finish shedding?
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes