The Ciara rug is sure to delight even the most discerning buyer. This rug is very well made. The color is definately a "different color green," which is very hard to describe. The color shown on my computer monitor was pretty much dead on in person. What was not evident on the monitor, however, was the color of the vine. While the rug still works for me and blends beautifully with the room's red accessories and the paint color on the TV room walls, the bluish-color of the vine doesn't seem to match the rest of the pattern in the rug. I have no blue accents, nor do I want them. However, between the hard wood floor and the fact that I have a black leather coffee table covering a good bit of the rug, it still looks stunning and pulls the room together nicely. If you can live with the blue-colored vine, this rug is for you!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Except for the "vine" color, dead on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made with straight outside borders and thick pile.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly good.
Still a beautiful rug with rich colors that is not wearing out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. has not pilled or faded
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This is a nice area rug. I've owned it for one year. It still sheds excessively especially when my grandsons sit in it to pay with heir Legos. Would not recommend for high traffic area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
I love Overstock rugs and rely heavily on the reviews. Over the years I have purchased many rugs/products and have never had to return anything. This rug was perfect in a traditional family room where I needed just a splash of the accent color to brighten things up. I love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? after reading the reviews I was certain the color was not as bright and it was the exact color I was looking for
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this is a very well made rug and wears well. The cats think the red/cranberry spots were balls and try to play with them!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This is a beautiful rug and fills well with our decor. I love the wool!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The stems were more teal than we expected, however, the color went well with a painting in the room.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
This is exactly the perfect rug to pull all my livingroom colors together, except for the blue. However, it did give me more options to throw some blue pillows ( the same blue as the vine), onto my olive green couch and burnt orange chair. Looks great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I was expecting the vine to be brown, not blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made, thick, thick thick!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It didn't mention the vine being blue
This is a really nice rug! It seems to be a high quality, thick wool. (It came smelling a bit of mothballs, so I am assuming it really is wool.)The color as it appears online is more olive toned than the rug actually is, and although in real life it has a more blue undertone I would still put it in the Earthtone category. The branches are blue,not black, but it is a dark enough blue that it doesn't make the rug look like a mix of primary colors. The red is a rich burgundy and it matches really nicely with two leather chAirs that I got that are described as "congnac". It is a red that would easily match other accents like curtains etc. Overall I am very pleased but for the fact that I think we need the bigger size and it seems to be out of stock at the moment. Sadness!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a little off. Less olive than it appears. In reality a bit more blue undertone- also the "branches are a dark royal blue, not black as it appears in the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice , plush, tight pile.
I took a chance and ordered this area rug to place over the very light carpet in the living room of our cottage at the shore. My husband and I were both delighted at the way it really accents our furniture. The colors are perfect! The rug arrived promptly and in excellent condition. The price at Overstock is always reasonable and we are very happy with our purchase.
This rug exceeded my expectations! It's of high quality and the colors are better than I thought - makes a huge difference in our living room.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No, the colors are more vivid. Branches are blue.
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Not only would I recommend it to a friend, I ordered a second one for myself. This is a beautiful stylish rug. It feels sooooo soft underfoot. The background is a sage green. The 'berries' are a deep red which has inspired me to add a red chair to my otherwise bluish-green room. The other colors of the print are a dark marine blue for the 'vines' and and a yellowish beige. High style and excellent quality at a low price.
I love the rug. The colors are beautiful. I would describe them as muted. I have cherry red cabinets in my kitchen that is open to my family room. The red blossoms in the rug are not cherry but they are a red. The walls in my home are a green/grey, the rug background coordinates nicely. The rug is very soft under foot. The vines are blue. I have it in front of a black leather sofa. As far as Fedex is concerned they left it by my door and did not even knock. I'm glad I saw it right away because the plastic packaging had some rips in it and it is raining. The rug did not get wet because I was home.
The rug is really nice but the colors are off from what's shown in the picture (which I'd guessed from prior reviews). It's not olive green - it's cooler than that. And the vines between the cherry blossoms are much bluer than they appear in the picture. But overall very nice, good quality.
This rug is beautiful. It is thick and of the highest quality. I was so happy upon receiving it. The colors are rich and beautiful. I searched on the internet before purchasing and found that the overstock.com price was at least half of the price of this rug on other sites, not to mention the cheap shipping. It is a great deal, no question about it!
This is my second rug purchase from Overstock and I couldn't be happier. The rug looks as pictured and the reviews helped as well. We are using this rug in our foyer and it matches perfectly with our red "asian inspired" cabinet as well as out other rugs (the dark teal "vines" also helped pull together some of our color scheme). The rug is also thicker than I expected. We do use a rug pad as to extend the life of the rug, but it felt thick enough to not really need one.
Product came as expected. Thick plush pile of woven wool. Red cherry blossom like flowers make a nice subtle pop to my white wall and brown hardwood floors. I have been shopping for a fine quality rug and this fits the bill. Very satisfy.I just unrolled it, so don?t know the wear and tear yet, but for sure you will need to vacuum it before use.