This is the 3rd wool rug I have tried to have in my living room. The 2 (other brands) were returned due to horrible shedding and off color defects. This rug is wool with a cotton backing. It shed a little on the first vacuum, which is normal, but has been nice after that. I turn the beater off on my vacuum when vacuuming wool rugs. The wool feel is a little stiffer on bare feet than the other rugs before, but still comfortable to walk on and very thick and plush. The example picture is fairly close to the real rug, but a little more muted than the photo. The Blue is a soft, and what I would call a country blue, and the rust color looks more muted and soft corral pink tones show up in bright light. Other colors are light blue, grey, cream, off white, 3 colors of brown, light to dark. The center floral design is a Dark Brown. Looks good on a wood floor with dark brown couch. One important note: Due to the thickness- (the edge of this rug measures just under 5/8" thick) I would not recommend it for a house with elderly folks, as it could be a trip hazard. . It is minor fault, but I still give it 5 stars for beauty, value and functionality. It is by far the best wool rug with a true blue combined with rust that I have found after searching for months and looking at thousands of rugs. Very hard to find.
This was the second rug I ordered from Overstock this month. I needed a rug for my living room which would coordinate with my blue couch and chairs but also bring in another color for contrast. The Hand Tufted Coliseum Rust Traditional Border Wool Rug seemed like the perfect choice. I ordered it on a Friday afternoon and received it from Fed Ex on Saturday morning the next day. What fantastic service!! The rug looks superb with my decor! The colors are exactly as they appeared online. It was reasonably priced and is a very high quality rug. I am very pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as depicted online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The only thing I would suggest is that there is no black in in the rug. The darkest color is brown. You might want to correct your description.
Excellent rug for the price. No problems with shedding, other than what the vacuum sucked up the first day. The colors are muted but rich. Gorgeous rust color and beautiful blues and grays, with some toffees, off whites, and dark brown in there. Feels soft and warm underfoot. Goes well with the chocolate brown suede slipcover I bought for our couch.
This rug is excellent.Very thick & vivid colors..I have bought a few rugs from Overstock & all of them have been perfect....I will buy again..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are very vivid & perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is very well made,Excellent quality.It has held up well in the entry of my home..
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect description .
Got this last week- shipping was fast and this is a good quality rug. It's definitely a warm rusty red; nothing coral about it. The lighter cream color of the rug that you see is very warm and almost taupe. Not a lot of high contrast between the light and dark colors. All of the colors are very muted.
I'm sure it was fabulous. The colors were just what I had been looking for. However, you sent the wrong rug and buy the time I received it, the one I ordered was out of stock. I am so disappointed and am unable to find anything quite like it on Overstock but I will keep looking.
The carpet looks beautiful in my front room. It pulls all of the colors together. It is worth the money. Watch for the sales. I got a great deal!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors were softer and more muted. The carpet is more of a rust than red.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good