This is a beautiful rug. I am pretty picky and I was very pleased. The colors are as shown, i.e., the rug is mostly a deep gray. There are bits of of a mauvish-rust, tan, taupe, cream and a light blue. It looks very expensive.....and it was a real deal. It is thick and soft and hasn't shed a bit. I saw the very same rug in another "discount decorating" catalog and it was over twice the price there.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is exactly as pictured. I don't know why people are upset it isn't blue. It's not supposed to be blue. It says gray.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent. It is thick and soft. It hasn't shed one bit. It looks very expensive.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was excellent.
Although good quality, this rug is not blue, nor is it 5X8! The color that looks like dark blue is actually gray (not blue at all). The color that looks like light blue is actually seafoam or light green. The rug that I ordered was stated to be 5X8. It is a whole inch less in the length and the width. I never would have ordered this rug if I had known it was smaller than advertised and green/gray instead of blue.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was very different.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
Ordered for my newly redone office...arrived quickly, but not the right rug. Overstock processed the return and replacement so fast that in a couple of days the the return was picked up and then replaced. This rug is beautiful...it has a depth of color and texture. I agree with some others who say the colors are nuanced and rich but not as vibrant as appears on the website. I think they are better. The grays range from blue-gray to brown-gray, there are golds and browns and cream...but these are beautifully mixed. This looks like a rug twice it's price, thick pile and great feel. Impressed on my first experience.
I ordered one of these for my living room and was so impressed with the pattern, color and deeper pile that I ordered two more for my dining room and den. The gray color is more like a confederate gray with shades of a deep rust, plenty of neutral beige and tan. Goes great with my gray/black plank floors. What I love most is walking on it in my bare feet and sinking in to the pile. There are some comments about it shedding and it does a bit but it's hardly noticeable until it's time to vacuum :-) Definitely a quality rug for a bargain price.
The carpet I have received looks similar to the one in the photos but it's not quite the same. The main difference is that the dark gray base is more of a slightly greenish grey color, a bit like grey lichen. As a result there is much less contrast in the colors, which is actually not a bad thing. The pattern doesn't have as many details as in the photos, and there are not double lines around the edges like in the photos.
It sheds and sheds and sheds and sheds! I filled up the vacuum's dirt bag 5 times in 15 minutes. It wouldn't end. I guess I got a defective one. I had read the reviews before buying and nobody talked about the shed. Very disappointed. Had to pay $** for the return shipment. Bad experience on Overstock.
We recently installed hardwood floors and needed a few rugs for the dogs to lay on. I purchased a rug from a different supplier and was never really happy with it. I bought this rug to match the Safaviegh Ashley Grey side chairs that I bought for our dining room. This rug is thicker than I had imagined and I love the warm colors. It feels like a better quality than the previous rug I purchased for roughly the same price.
I was very apprehensive ordering a rug online, but I could not find what I wanted in any store for an affordable price. I was worried that the colors would not be right and the rug wouldn't be as thick as I wanted. I was very pleasantly surprised when my rug arrived and the colors were just as described. I was looking for gray and gold tones and it is perfect! It is very thick and people can't believe what I paid for it. I am so glad that I decided to give it a try!
Colors far more muted than photograph on website. One corner is quite a bit darker than the rest of the rug, but that might be a hand-tufted "character". Feels great underfoot and no yucky synthetic smell. Great value for a hand-tufted wool rug.
I wanted to change up my dining room and this rug was catalist. The room turned out fantastic. I wish I could attach a picture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it's spot on. i even took pic from site to paint store.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fantastic. its thick and 100% wool.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on.
Very nice rug, but I expected it to have more gray in it. Because it is mostly brown, I couldn't use it where I wanted it to go. Even so, the rug is very good quality at a reasonable price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I expected more gray. Rug is predominately brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thick and luxurious.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good.
I love my rugs! The only reason I did not give them five stars is the thickness and softness. They are not quite as thick or as soft as rugs I had seen in the stores but then again the price was about half as much on overstock. Other than that, the rugs are gorgeous! They look like they were made especially for my living room. I have a slate blue color on the walls that has an almost lavender/gray undertone. These rugs match perfectly. The design is neither too traditional nor too modern, just right for my hardwood floors. They do shed a bit but nothing more than normal vacuuming can't handle.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate