After buying 3 rugs from Overstock I finally found one that worked. I've had a hard time with the colors on the screen. The overall look and feel of this rug is definitely blue, blue-gray and some tan/taupe. The green is there but is blends in the back with the blue. Its thicker and plush. I bought another rug for twice as much off here and it wasn't nearly as full or plush. Its not too thick, not too thin.
Great deal. There's a baby blue and a cooler blue and greens are warmer than photo. Some comments indicated that rug smelled and package was damaged or that the rug was dirty, mine was neither. I ordered the matching runner rug after I saw how pretty this one was.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual color less cool, blues are actually warmer and deeper in color. One comment from a previous review indicated that it had pinks, mine did not, it was warmer than the picture, though.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sheds a little, I have paid much more for a rug to shed. Pile is thick, especially for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes.
Bought this rug looks nice great quality. Thick plush wool. I bought two new Zealand wool rugs at the same time. This rug had a strong odor. It smelt like fish to me. Not good I put it downstairs in my storage room out of it's wrap hoping the odor will go away. I give it a far rating because everything else was good just the smell was bad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors were not as defined as the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was nice thick.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate