I have owned three of these rugs for over a year now, one of which is newer than the others. I have two of the cream colored ones, and one brown. When they arrived, I was over the moon. They are beautiful rugs - even nicer in person. The colors are exactly as shown on this site (at least compared to what my monitor shows me). They didn't shed much at all in the beginning and the pile of the carpet was thicker than I thought they'd be. I was very impressed with these rugs. However, after only a few months, they became very worn looking. The pile flattened out A LOT and the rugs were less vibrant. I still loved them but they lost the colorful punch in my room that I'd purchased them for. I decided that they were probably just in need of a cleaning, and I rented a carpet steamer/cleaner from Sears. They were extremely easy to clean and I got tons of dirt out of them, however they still didn't bounce back to their once gorgeous state. The pile is just "squished" and very worn looking regardless of cleaning - and not just in high traffic areas of the rug; the worn pile is the entire rug, regardless of amount of use. I love these rugs regardless of the breakdown in their quality and would repurchase them all once a year if I had the funds to do so. You won't be sorry buying these, but just be aware that they do wear quickly.
Great rug, I've received lots of compliments on it. My only complaint is that I've owned this rug for 2 years, and the color in the leaves/flowers has faded quite a lot. This rug is not in direct sunlight at all, in a moderately high traffic area. It still looks great other than that. I would recommend this rug, great value for the cost.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This rug is wonderful - great thickness, softness and style and color! Gray is only the background, the aqua and brown make this rug pop! Some shedding initially, but don't let tht scare you, it doesn't last.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes, but should be labeled aqua, not gray
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. in the beginning lots of shedding that worried me, but that ended. It is thick, soft and luxurious underfoot.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on, except I would not have labeled it Gray; the predominant color is Aqua
love this rug, delivery was fast, looks just like the picture, nice and thick seems to be really good quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be high quality, nice and thick