I have to say, I read the reviews people leave to help decide whether or not to purchase. Because everybody had such good reviews on this rug, I bought it. I am now here to add my "good" review. I am extremely pleased at the quality of this rug. It's thick, a gorgeous terra cotta color (as pictured) and looks great in my living room. I couldn't believe the bang for my buck I got with this purchase.
Beautiful Old World look. Nice thick pile. Great value for the money. I would order again with no hesitation.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The colors are beautiful. Picture shows more muted tones.
- How is the quality of the product? excellent quality. It's a wool rug, so it will shed for a few months. Don't be alarmed if your sweeper bags fill up quickly; only temporary.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? very accurate
The colors are beautiful. The outer strip is actually a little lighter than appears. The texture is very course. Not suitable to lay on comfortably. Also, I have begun to notice "stripes" in the rug where the pile does not consistently blend together. It does shed.
After reading the reviews, I decided to purchase this rug (although I was still a little apprehensive as it would be such an expensive item to return if it didn't work). This rug is beautiful - as another reviewer stated; it's even prettier than it looks online. And... the middle section of the rug is terracotta, which was perfect for our room.The rug is also very soft.
This was our first purchase on Overstock.com and we were a little apprehensive. But this rug looks great in our dining room and for a fraction of the cost. It actually looks better in person than on the computer screen. The colors are more vibrant in person and this rug is considerably softer than most wool rugs. I would highly recommend this product.
This is an overall well manufactured nice rug and a very good buy for the money. It is soft and has a nice sheen to it. My only problem is the fact that the colors looked slightly different on the computer screen than in person. I really thought the main color was burgundy while in reality was terracotta. But I guess that's a risk we take when we order on line. I did not return the product first because it would have been to much of a hassle and second because after the initial disapointment I like it anyway.
This rug is stunning. I bought the 8' x 11" size for a 13' x 16' room which may have been a little ambitious. The center field color is the same tone as the warm brown chestnut flooring. Basically a medium-to-dark brown with a red tone to it. Someone described it as adobe -- but it would be a deep, warm browned-down adobe. When I come down the stairs to the living room, the beauty of this rug jolts me. I don't want to put any furniture on it -- it would be like putting stickies on a lovely painting. OK, enough of that. There was a few small crushed areas of the rug which showed up as a lighter contrast in the field, but I was able to brush that out with my hand. This successful operation revealed a palm-sized depressed area where the shearing was a little to deep. The thin line of contrasting color just inside the main color at the edges was wavy and at one point, jogged. I DON'T CARE. If this rug makes my heart sing every morning, I'm keeping it.
Very nice rug for the price. I had been shopping around at stores and couldn't find anything that I liked. This came quickly and we are very happy with it. It did shed quite a bit at first but that has slowed down after a few months. I like the design, colors and the feel of the rug and I do find it comfortable to sit on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Shed quite a bit at first but that has since slowed down. Good, thick rug with great colors.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good and the reviews helped me decide that this was a good purchase
A nice thick wool rug. I've seen wool rugs for a lot more. Mostly, for this price, all you get is olefin. I'm very pleased and it was delivered really fast.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The rust part was little lighter than expected ...more like a burnt pumpkin, but very pleasant.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality. The nap is very plush.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I love the rug! Well worth the price. Beautiful addition to my dining room
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better than online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellwnt
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good