The colors are beautiful, the size is exact and the height is .0625 which feels nice underfoot. I have purchased at least 5 rugs from Overstock and this one ranks right up there with the best. A great value! Just one small complaint, I believe I may ave received someone's return. The packaging just did not seem like the normal rug wrapping and there is very little shedding which makes me suspect it shed at someone else's house. Either way it is a keeper and all mine now! Note: According to UPS this rug weighs 158lbs. UPS called and mentioned they would not deliver it unless there was someone at my home to help with the unloading.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are more vibrant in person. Tan/beige is the predominant base color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
I had ordered a smaller rug in this pattern just to make sure the color would work in my house. I really liked the rug I received, so went ahead and bought the 10 x 14 rug. A few days after I ordered this rug, I realized that I had not ordered the "fern," but I had ordered the "dark beige." I was so nervous about opening the package when it arrived, fully prepared to ship it back. The great news is that this rug has a much more luxurious and high end look (in my opinion) than the "fern" colorway did. Another great thing about the larger rug is that the details seem even prettier when they are stretched across the size of the rug. The detail is just beautiful, and you can't possibly come even close to the prices Overstock has on rugs in retail stores. I was worried about this rug having a "gray" color to it, but the background is definitely a neutral beige/khaki blend. I am just so excited about this rug. I own 6 rugs from Overstock, and I have yet to be disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? less brown than in picture, more khaki/green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fantastic
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This is the third (and best!) room size rug I have purchased from Overstocks and I'm convinced you can not beat their prices, selection and quality. I sourced this rug on other web sites by matching the pictures and purchased it here at a third of the price (sign up for their e-mail coupons). The rug is made by a high end/quality manufacturer out of India and it's from their "crowne" collection. The pile is thick, soft and dense and the pattern is crisp. It's described as dark tan... but to my eye the primary colors are a greenish khaki, light olive and the large inner border is a medium beige/tan. Accent colors are dark olive, rust, red, blue-gray(very little), black and cream. Overall, it is a very sophisticated pallet that contrasts well with my red walls. The rug arrived on a cardboard roll, was double wrapped in plastic and the ends were wrapped in a protective, rubberized, heavy duty fabric. Ordered on Sunday, delivered Thursday. Highly recommend!
The rug is nice and thick, but the color is greener than the picture, and to say that it sheds would be quite an understatement. I expect that it will lessen over time, and it seems to be holding up well under our three large dogs.. the last carpet we tried was wool as well, and developed bald spots- so I'll revisit this one in a few months. So far, so good.
This rug is the high end look I was shopping for. the 10X14 size is perfect for the room and the price could not be beat! The beautiful color combinations in this rug are neutral enough to allow changes to the room in the future for a completely different look. I have purchased rugs from overstock before and have never been disappointed and I am very excited about this purchase too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The on line image was very close to actual representation however, i was pleasantly surprised when i unrolled the rug to find the colors are much more vibrant in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the rug is very thick and very nice underfoot.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate.
This rug is very think with a soft wool pile. The colors are much nicer in person than on the screen and the detail work is much more apparent. This definitely contends with much more expensive rugs we have purchased and looked at. It is a perfect accent to our living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the colors are more vibrant in person and slightly darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? quite accurate.