Carpet is gorgeous and I love it. Colors are more muted as another reviewer mentioned. Has lighter orange than picture and 'sea foam green' along with the grey, tan, and blue. Has 'grey/brown' zebra stripes all the way through. Quite lush. Have had it in place for about a month and we vacuum it every single day for the shedding bits because we have a toddler and two dogs---still shedding SO MUCH. It's a little ridiculous, but it's pretty, so I'll forgive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual Rug is more muted. There are 'foam green' sections and lighter orange than shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great. Love it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good. Pretty accurate.
I was originally going to place this rug in the living room to give it a pop of color but the rug I got was much more muted than the photo. Orange and blues especially are not as bright and vibrant. I still like the rug and got it for a great price so I'm keeping it but placed it in a bedroom instead of the living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Muted in real life
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair
Used it in my living area. Looks great, colors are just enough to add to the room. Everyone loves it. Very happy with it. It holds up well to my 3 small kids & guests in its everyday use. Spots cleans easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good, thick, soft to walk on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? as described
This rug is incredibly plush, thick, tightly woven, and made of quality wool. The large deco pattern is unique--I've never seen anything like it in a carpet--and works perfectly with my curved charcoal sofa and contemporary Platner coffee table. The only drawback whatsoever is that the colors of the rug are more muted than what appear on my laptop. The orange is almost a dusty tan rather than a clear pumpkin, and the turquoise is certainly only a muted blue. Still, for the price, this carpet is striking regardless of the color and would likely be lovely wherever it's placed.