I've had this exact rug for over 6 months now and deliberately waited that long to write the review. When I first got the rug, it shed quite a bit. I have a Shark vacuum and EVERY TIME I vacuum this rug the canister is filled with shaded carpet fibers. Filled! I talked with Overstock early on and they were willing to take it back but I opted to hold onto it and see if the shedding abated. It has not. At this rate, I expect the rug to be threadbare in a couple of years. In addition, there are several areas where the individual carpet strands have pulled away from the backing. And my last complaint is that it is not soft to the touch. Friends of mine have wall to wall wool carpet and it's like silk on your feet. This rug is scratchy and uncomfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mediocre
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This is a nice product it added the warmth that the room I placed it in lacked. The color is nice/warm. It added a whole new level of warmth to my family room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is very much like the picture, depending on your monitor. It is chocolate and the little circles are a nice burst of color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I like the quality of the product. It feels plush and soft. I am STILL vacuuming the fuzz though.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I think it was very accurate.