This rug is incredibly soft and thick. The goldish brown and sage go well with any neutral colored decor and for a wool rug, it is softer than I thought they were able to make them. I would only buy my area rugs from Overstock after buying this one a and two others.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY HIGH QUALITY
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY
This is a thick, soft rug with a pretty design and nice, muted colors. Feels great underfoot. No shedding issues. An amazing price for this quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little more muted than on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
The rug is of excellent quality, very thick and soft. The picture is very misleading. My computer screen shows an ivory background and a fair amount of burnt orange in the border, lots of bright color and contrast. The rug actually has a taupe background and the reds are all in the dark burgundy family and not a hint of the orange. The rug has a much more overall muted and blended look, not the lovely contrast I saw on my computer screen. Fortunately it was a gift and the recipient had no expectations and they loved it. If it had been for my home, I may have returned it based on color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not close enough
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very thick and soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I loved my rug even if red was not quite like I expected from the picture. Have got many compliments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? red was off from picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was right on
I received my rug today, and am very happy with the way it looks in my living room. I must agree that the colors are much more muted then how they appear on line, but I kept that in mind after reading all the other reviews. There is alot of olive green in the rug, which was fine with me. I don't think it is quite as thick as a dining room rug I ordered last year from Overstock, but over all the quality if nice for the price. I am very picky when it comes to decorating, so for me to be happy not only once, but twice, says something, lol!
Very beautiful rug....it is made by acura...I ordered the black 8x10 for my dining room and wanted the 5x8 for living room but Overstock didn't have it in black so I ordered the ivory and it looks great. The rug is double the price on other rug sites. Sheds very little......excellent value
This rug is plush & gorgeous, but I am very disappointed in some of the colors. The areas that appeared rust or orangey in the picture are mauve on the rug I now have. I was worried about being certain of colors with an online purchase for good reason, but I can't complain about the quality, speed of delivery, or cost. I will likely order rugs in the future, but with caution to detail of color.
This is an exceptional carpet for the price. The front side: The pile is thick and made of 100 wool. The colors are vibrant. The item does shed, but I haven't had it for very long, so the loose fibers might not be an issue after the rug has been vacuumed a few more times. The underside: You can see that the yarns are not woven as tightly as the more expensive carpets, but the weave is tight enough to last a while. A cloth band is sewn around the edges. For the price, this carpet cannot be beat.