The rug was beautiful and I really didn't want to get rid of it buttttt the strong odor that came from it was just too much to handle. I tried airing it out for 3-4 weeks, i tried baking soda, but the smell is still there and doesn't seem to be leaving anytime soon. I can't leave the rug in the house or the smell takes over it. It's ashame because it was going to be perfect for the modern room i was putting it in to. Can't explain the smell too much. It's on the same level as urine but I know thats not it. I believe it's the glue or backing material that they use that has the oder.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the rug looked beautiful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on key
The rug was attractive and thick. The white part was a fairly creamy, off-white. However, the rug smelled like urine. I had to wrap it back up immediately when the smell started to waft through my house. I haven't seen other complaints about smell, so this this may have been just this rug. Overstock was great in taking it back. I've never had to return a large item before. It wasn't a problem.
I absolutely live this rug. I have received so many complements concerning the boldness and contemporary feel of this rug
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color and overall description of thE rug was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a high quality rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate