Very pretty rug and great price compared to other stores. Very thick and heavy rug. Didn't notice much shedding like in other reviews. More tan and khaki tones than cream.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
We were buying a new house, and I ordered this for a rotunda area of the house. I was so excited to get it, but I just unrolled it to check color when I got it. I noticed there were water stains on the underside, but in looking at the top of the carpet part, nothing seemed to show water damage, so it wasn't worthwhile for me to return. 30 days later, I'm in my new house, and I unrolled it. I was thrilled with the color and the pattern, but then I walked on it. Ouch!!!! Buried against the matting, under the carpet fibers, are hunks of white material like plaster or caulking that are very sharp. I've tried to remove the bigger ones, but there's just too many. I'm now faced with just cutting my losses and buying a better carpet. Very dissapointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is slightly lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Would have been high quality if not for the issues below.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No