This area rug is beautiful. The colors are more muted then shows in picture but beautiful nonetheless. Other reviews described the background color as gray, but its not gray. Its a taupe beige. The colors are warm toned and the thickness is plush. Looks much more expensive then it is. I am very happy with this purchase.
This is a very plush rug...it's very thick, and feels great underfoot. The colors in the image appeared to be just the colors I wanted, but as other reviewers discovered, the colors are not as bright, and much more muted than the image shows. I really should have believed the other reviewer's claims...but several others said it was exactly as pictured, so I took a chance. I wanted shades of turquoise, but the rug actually has shades of smoky/dusty blue, with a little darker blue color around the flower designs. This clashes with my turquoise-upholstered chair, so I can't use it in my living room. Because it's a such a pretty and plush rug, is well-made, and was a great value price-wise, I'm going to use it in my bedroom instead of returning it. I intended to buy a new bedspread anyway, and I feel confident I'll be able to find one that will look great with this rug. :o)
I received this rug last week and I really like it. The quality is very good and it is very attractive in our guest bedroom. The colors are significantly more muted and darker than pictured. The cream background is closer to a fawn or camel color, the blue is more of a dark teal, and the gold border is not nearly as much of a contrast as shown, however it is perfect for the colors in our room. We have Martha Stewart Carpet in Fawn and the background on this rug is almost the same color so it adds a nice subtle touch to the room.
The rug is a great accent rug. The colors are good and there is little shedding. Looks just like a high end rug made by a different manufacturer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is slightly off...a little more gold in the actual rug
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
The color was a little off from the web site, but still worked for my application. The quality of this rug is exceptional. You will have to vacuum it a lot at first to get the loose wool fibers off. But don't worry! There are plenty left! A very nice rug and a great price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a little off on the blue hues. They are more of a smokey blue than a light blue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent. Very thick and luxurious.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Close.
I've been so pleased with Overstock.com's products in the past that I had no hesitation if ordering these rugs. There were only 7 left and I ordered 5. I have a huge master suite, and they've made such a difference in the ambience of the room. I will continue to make purchases from this site, as I feel I can trust the products to be high quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot-on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These rugs are heavy, pure wool rugs. I've seen them elsewhere for 4 times what I paid.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
a wool rug for this price was great. It is a high quality and the colors are true to the picture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect as the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect