Ordered this for my guest room and got a great deal. Wish I got one for myself, it is much thicker than described and soft and plush. I have another rug that's 100% wool and sheds like crazy. This rug is 80% wool and 20%viscose so it's softer and does not sheds very little in comparison to my other rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I see more of a sage green on the web and when it arrived it is more tan in person, but still a good blend of colors.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description shows .5 inch thick but it is closer to 1inch.
The rugs arrived packed in mothballs. I have aired them out for 2 weeks now and the smell is still really bad. I am now looking at cleaning and deoderizing them at substantial cost. This was not worth the savings I received.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was fine, not the problem
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
There is usually not a lot of variety available in rugs this size, so I was happy to find it in colors that I was looking for and at an attractive price. Unfortunately the rug's colors are not completely true to the colors on my monitor. What appears to be white is actually a light gray and what looks to be gold is more yellow and a little too bright for my taste. Luckily, there isn't much of that color and the rugs still has most of the overall colors that I was looking for. I do like that the rug is thick and stays in place on tile floors without a pad. I use it in my entry way and it is stepped on directly upon entering the house. It does not show dirt, which is great. The patterned part of the rug is applied on top of the sage green part and many of the individual threads in the pattern have, and continue to, come out. I haven't noticed that there are any bare spots yet, but I vacuum it several times a week, so I'm a little concerned. The rusty brown color of the rug does shed fairly heavily and clogs my vacuum at times, but after 5 months this seems to be getting better. No fault of the rug, but the scale of the pattern was much larger than I expected (REALLY LARGE) and I had to change the decor in the room a little because of this. A couple of patterned cushions that I had on a bench were just too much with this rug and had to be eliminated, even though the colors coordinated just right and I specifically ordered this rug to go with them. Even considering the positive points, I personally wouldn't buy this rug again and would like to be able to replace it. Though I felt the price was reasonable, after spending over $100 for it, I will have to keep it a while longer before I can justify getting another one.
Rug is beautiful and of good quality especially for the price, however it was a lot more green than I was expecting.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality and soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good