This is a gorgeous picture that I absolutely love hanging above my bed. It's very elegant and peaceful and I love the the panels. The color was a little different than what I saw on the website and the background is less of a gray color and more of sea green. Even though that's not my favorite color I still love the picture as a whole and would definitely buy it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Folks this is absolutely darling. It is a nice POP of art work on the wall. What I also love about it is that it looks very authentic since I am not a fan of stamped out art work.. I highly reccommend this piece. Dont be afraid of color remember everything doesnt have to match and blend. As life is full of color.
I have to say, from the top, this is less of a true blue than it appeared to be on my monitor. That said: I feel it is ludicrous to fault a painting for being the "wrong" shade of blue (commentary on me; no one else). I did see it as perfect for my living room when I saw it online (ashamed to say that, as my father is an artist). As I unpacked it (and it did have a funny smell but that dissipated), I found it was a bit more teal-like and the gray tones on the outside corners are actually quite gray. My solution was simple: I moved it to the entry way where my criteria for liking it need not have anything to do with the shades of color. This is beautifully painted with delicate, wistful lines befitting a flower. I love the simplicity and freshness of it. I do recommend using a ruler and pencil to get the 3 pieces hung evenly. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? My monitor showed it more sky blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite
I had been searching for years for the perfect piece of art to hang over my stair well. I recently remodeled my entire home so finding the perfect art was key to finishing my remodel. When I saw this piece on Overstock. I knew I had the perfect art piece to finish the job. When I received this art. I was even more impressed. It was exactly as it looked on the site. It was well made and light weight. Since I had the task of trying to hang art over my stairs alone I really was happy to find that it was light weight too. The only problem I had was using that awful Little Giant Ladder to get a good platform over my stairway. The art went up easily and beautifully. I simply smile each time I walk up or down my stairs and look at the art piece. I would encourage anyone who may be viewing this piece to purchase it immediately. You will love it and get many compliments on it as well. Karen C
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The Color is dead on exact to the image on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This art work was very well made. Very light weight and extremely easy to hang
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is very accurate
I recently purchased this painting for my livingroom, it was shipped very quickly and I was plesantly surprised at how beautiful the 3 paintings are. It was the final touch we needed to enhance the room. I would definitely recommend purchasing this art set.
This piece looks great. We have a gray sofa and neutral wall so the blue really adds another dimension to then room. I love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is very vibrant and looks great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description.
I almost lost it when I saw this wall art, it was the perfect addition to my lvrm decor. It was very inexpensive and beautiful, and exceptionally well packaged. As far as hanging these types of art I would suggest simply using a straight nail instead of the strings on the back unless you just want to do it the hard way. All you need is a yard stick, a level, and a pencil to lay your foundation. After drawing your line put the top of pic up to line so you know where to put nails and mark again with pencil using a dot, you should be all set. The color is brilliant and my pics were perfect. It did not look exactly like the one on the site, but that is what makes it unique.
Love it. The picture is vibrant and beautiful. Colors are deep royal blue not teal like on a review I read.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched great slight variation but it wasn't teal at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I was expecting a deeper blue, but it looks more turquoise. It just didn't pop as much as I expected it to. Sending it back tomorrow.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is more turquoise and not as deep as I expected it to be.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The painting is sturdy, but the color quality looks faded.
Love this painting and all the have seen it love it too. The photo is on a funky angle so you don't quite get the detail, the flower is quite a simplistic drawing, but it is still very elegant and attractive!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect just what you would expect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I got this canvas for my dining room/living room area. I read all the positive reviews on Overstock.com and decided to give it a try. I am so glad I got this! THis canvan is just so beautiful. Def. hand-painted and colors look amazing. Only bad thing was the smell as soon as I opened the package but the smell went away after a day. Great art!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The minute I saw this flower painting..i had to have it. It is so unique...simple yet elegant ! the Blue is Bright and I love the Grey background, instead of regular white. This is going in my office with the Alexa Pina Blue Floral Rug from O.Co. Love It !! Beautiful !!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very True to picture.....perfect !
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality of the painting was very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description and picture matched painting. it is such a Vibrant Blue..just Exactly like the picture.
Very, Very nice! It looks just as pictured on the website. It had a slightly odd smell, but that went away. The thing I was mostly afraid of was if the color of the flower would match. It does!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great!
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
The painting is great. I had it placed above my bed. I thought it would be bigger but I'm still happy witht he buy. It gave my room the WOW factor it needed since my color and blue and silver. The package did take longer than expected to arrive but I am very happy with the outcome.
This picture is NOT nice enough for your living room. Its just OK. It would be nice in a young girls room, but not a great quality for the main livingroom. I can see myself spending 30-50 bucks for this at a flea market or an amature art show. Not worth $$$. The blue is primary blue with no variation. The background is mostly white wtih a few patches of gray.
bought this for the office - looks great on overstock.com, but in real life it is just ok. It was a good size for the wall, and the design is fine, but a few complaints (tho not enough to return it). The edges are painted a drab grey, and it doesn't look like a lot of care was taken here. The background (looks white here) of the picture has some yellow and blue mixed in it, making it look a little drab, particularly on a light-colored/beige (i.e. office setting) wall. The included hanging mechanism is an adjustable string on the back. This makes it mount pretty flat to the wall, but since the strings aren't connected at the same point, it can be difficult to get the 3 panels to line up, be straight and level on the wall, and have the same distance apart on both sides of the center panel. You may want to consider removing the existing hanger & getting a different one that hooks to the top of the frame so you can use a level/measurement on the wall when putting in the nails.
Picture was delivered on time. Great shades of bright blue. Was worried the background might be too gray-blue, but the entire picture is shades of blue. Fits in great with my grayish-blue/cream/brown decor. The painting quality is O.K., but paint on mine was splashed on the side of the canvass making it look unprofessional. However, it is still a great focal point from a distance.