Where is this rug made?
- Complete your home decor with a hand-knotted area rug
- Traditional rug features floral motif in a symmetrical pattern
- Rug is crafted of 100-percent pure New Zealand wool
- Highlighted in the soft earth tones of brown, tan, gold, beige, burgundy, pale green, olive and sapphire blue
- Constructed using a Soumak weave, or a double-sided flat weave
- Primary color: Brown
- Pattern: Oriental
- Measures 0.25 inch thick
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Overstock.com tries to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.
|Product Features||Non Skid Backing|
|Dimensions||5 ft. x 7 ft. 6 in.|
|Materials||New Zealand Wool|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
I've owned this rug for a little over a year and a half. We're an adult home and the rug gets very little in the way of wear and tear. Apparently there's an issue with ours as it literally is coming apart at the seems. Its such a pity because it is beautiful and just what we needed.Read More
Questions & Answers
This rug is made in India.
How to Size Your Room For an Area Rug
A rug in the right size can complement the whole room, accent furnishings, bring life to a dull room, or make a subtle statement. However, if it's too big or too small, it may leave the impression of an unfinished or poorly decorated room. Before you start shopping for area rugs, you'll want to size the room. This guide will help you to select the right size rug in any room.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.