I was SO excited to get this rug, but when I did, I was a bit disappointed. The overall color is more of a beige/brown than the off white/creme color described, and the geometric lines seem a lot thicker in person than they do in the photo. As another person mentioned, it also smells a little weird...almost "fishy"...which my dog seems to love...but hopefully not too much! :) However, it is soft, the size is great; and with kids, I like that I can spray it off. I'll keep it, but for the price, it definitely did not meet my expectations.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a little more brown than I had expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug itself is much softer than I thought it would be, being an indoor/outdoor rug.
I wouldn't recommend this rug to be honest. The quality isn't THAT good and it has a really funny smell (even 6 months after I bought it). Also, it isn't easy to clean. The site says you just take it outside and wash with soap and water. Which is all well and good, but it takes days and days and days to dry. Ours started smelling kinda moldy from being damp.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Love the rug. Everyone has been surprised to hear that it is indoor/outdoor and you can wash it down with a hose. It is pretty soft. I wouldn't say it feels like it is made of wool, but it certainly doesn't feel like astroturf either. It's perfect for our baby to crawl around on. Not too rough on her little knees. Though we will probably need to put a pad underneath as she starts to walk so she doesn't bang her head. The quality seems very good. I think it will wear well. There is a bit of fuzziness at the edges but it is definitely not shedding. So far it's easy to clean and not showing any stains. We never thought we could have a white / beige rug and have a child. But it is possible!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great