Very nice for under our breakfast nook table. It does have a small bit of pale blue which I did not notice from the photos. It is decent quality and has held up well but it is tricky to clean spills out of the cream border. Decent for the price.
Love this rug - not as pictured tho: Colors are definitely off. The brown in center is very light chocolate and the outer is a soft/muted yellow. Would make a great rug for a girls bedroom or casual room. Size is not 6ft - it's more 5.8ft....
The color in the description and in the picture is not accurate. I based my purchase off of reviews from others and the colors are exactly what I needed. The outer border is yellow - like a maize yellow. The inner circle is not green - it is a brown tone. Like a cross between army green and brown. Other accent colors are sage green, peach, rust, burgundy, yellow and ice blue. Arrived in 2 days, unrolled nicely and fits perfectly in my living room. Also, it is not quite 6'. At the widest spot, measures 5'8" across. Wish it was a true 6'.
Love this rug. However I'm not keeping it because the colors won't work. Yeah, I read the reviews and lots of people said the rim was yellow not tan, but I was hoping it wasn't too yellow. It is. Definitely yellow, not tan as pictured. Also, where's the green? The ad says the primary color is green, are you kidding? It's a very nice milk chocolate color with not a hint of green. In addition, my cat loves this rug. It's looped like berber, not tufted, and my cat went wild pulling out strands of rug before I noticed. You wouldn't believe the destruction in just a couple minutes. He had such a good time. If you need a pretty yellow and brown rug and you don't have a cat, this is just the ticket. It will look stunning in my daughter's cat-free house.
Love the rug. Well worth the price. Would have expected to pay much more for the quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just what I expected from the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made. Have had it about a year and it is holding up well under my table.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
love this rug, great buy for the price. I have it in my foyer, where it gets lots of traffic (3 kids 2 dogs) - I have had this rug for at least 6 months and it continues to look great. A little more yellow than I expected but still works for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The outer aspect of the rug is more of a golden/yellow color than the beige that appears online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
If you are looking to cover a large area be sure that 6' is big enough. I thought the rug would be a lot larger than it is. 6' sounds like it will cover a large area but it doesn't. The rug is poorer quality than expected. I think it looks cheap. I would send it back but the shipping is half the cost of rug. The colors are alright. A friend described the green as baby poop.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The beige border is yellow (the color of scrambled eggs) The green is more of a yellow green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is thin and flimsy. The wool loops are very tightly looped
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? site made the product seem better than it is
Received the rug in just 3 days. I was disappointed to see that the colors are not as pictured. The backround color appears to be an "olive green" and is NOT. It is more of a golden khaki . But it is still very pretty. So I changed a few accessories and made it work. This is a hand hooked rug so the floral pattern is not as "crisp" as the pictures on line.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No
- How is the quality of the product? Seems to be ok
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Colors are not as pictured
Purchased this for under my dining room table. The colors are as I expected. The outer color is a mustard yellow, and is wider than I had expected. The center of rug is as I expected from online pictures. There is alot of colors here on this rug that will work with alot of different colors in a room. My walls are olive green in kitchen, with some red accent pieces, so this worked out perfectly under the table. I am happy with purchase. I did not give it a full 5 stars, because I do not know what the durability will be as of yet.
I received this rug within 2 days! I purchased it for my keeping room which gets a lot of pass-through traffic. The pile is not too thick on this rug so it is not a toe-stumper...it works perfectly for my situation. The colors are wonderful and true to the picture. The outer trim color is more of a maize that is on the gold/yellow side of tan as another review mentioned. I was having such difficulty finding a round rug in my local area and I am super pleased with this as my first Overstock purchase!!!
I really like this rug! The colors aren't exactly true in the photo as the surrounding border is more of a pale yellow than a tan but this works for me because the rug will work in my yellow room as well as the red room. Appears to be quality workmanship, but time will tell for durability because my dog keeps rolling on it (she likes it too!)