I am very happy with this rug. It is very soft and plush underfoot. I guess it has been shedding a lot. I have to empty the canister on the Dyson everytime I vacuum (every 2 days), but otherwise I don't notice it shedding. It has a very nice texture to the rug that makes it look like a high end rug. The color is a nice warm ivory. I have been getting a lot of complements on it. I love this rug.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? almost- color on website looks white, actual color is ivory
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I've had this rug for almost a month and it still sheds like crazy. Vacuumed 3 full canisters of fuzz off when I first unrolled it, and can pick up a 1/2 can anytime i want to vacuum it again. it's extra noticeable in our room which has darker wood floors, you can see the fibers everywhere. as is typical with overstock, order process and shipping was great, and it wasn't a horrible deal.
Buy this rug if you need your floor covered while you look for a more expensive rug. It is wool, one reviewer said it was jute- it's not, it is wool. It is white- snow white, ivory white, off white- whatever- it is a white rug so this is not the choice for a high traffic area. Cleaning the rug is OK- my dog had a "joy wet" on it in the morning and I didn't find it until it was dry. Although it took alot, I got the stain out but the pile crushed a bit. The amount it sheds is impressive.... Only buy if you have a bagless vac or are prepared to go through alot of bags of fluff. The pile is not thick and this rug won't be around in 20 years (it will all be in your vacuum cleaner). So, you know my honest impression, but I remain happy with my purchase. It served what I needed after an expensive renovation. Where else can you get an 8x12 for this price. People see white and take off their shoes. The white looks clean and neat. Go for it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is a white rug, no variations
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? True to description
After looking for a long while for a modern white rug I pulled the trigger on this one and am pleased. It is a rough wool, not for lounging on, but it is warm, has a great weight, does not pill too much, and cleans up beautifully. Brightens the entire den. Lays over bamboo flooring. We do not have a rug pad under it and it stays in place and adds softness under foot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
This rug is nice, but sheds A LOT and requires frequent vacuuming. The label on the rug indicates that it is 100% JUTE, but the description says it's wool? I believe it's a combination of the two materials, which would explain the price of the rug. Overall, I'm pleased with the purchase.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? average
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? no. site says that rug is 100% wool, but label on rug says 100% jute.