I'm picky about rugs - I prefer real fibers, such as wool or jute, and they need to be thick, soft, colorfast, and not shed like a Husky blowing its winter topcoat. This rug met all my demands and I can't believe I only paid $$$ for it. It feels wonderful underfoot and the color is very true to what was on my computer screen. I wish it came in other sizes too!
This is an interesting rug. I am planning to send it back. The dark wool area is not a solid but more striated. The color striation is ok, but the lighter colors are woven like a sweater which I have never seen before in a wool rug. So if you use this rug it will be easy to pull and ruin. I also don't like the idea of dirt getting trapped underneath the weave. I think overstock should provide a larger image so you can see that part of the rug is woven and not cut like most rugs. It's almost as if the rug didn't finished in production.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is close but a larger view is necessary to see the color striation throughout the rug.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I don't believe the rug is made to last
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It could have been better
This is a beautiful, thick rug, but note that the lighter pink stitching is looped stitching which snags very easily on cat claws! It had literally been unwrapped for less than 5 minutes when my cat's claw caught on it, which is why I didn't return it. It now lines the floor of my walk-in closet, which is a shame. And sort of a waste of money.
I am very happy with the quality and appearance of the rugs. I ordered several, in different sizes for my kitchen and I am thrilled with them. Very upscale and soft.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate and pretty color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. luxurious
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate