I bought this rug, along with a geometric patterned rug from Overstock, for my recently de-babified playroom. The rug looked good, although it was thicker than advertised but I was willing to let that pass, until the rug started shedding all over the playroom. Now I am vacuuming up chunks of rust colored balls on a daily basis. No matter how awkward and expensive it will be to return, it has to go. It's either the rug or me, and I win.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The wool is thick and seems nice, but pills and sheds all over the place!!!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The rug is thicker than advertised, and sheds like a labrador in the summer.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Great rug. The picture is very true to color, there are however small lines across the rug (part of the design) that were hard to see online but I still love the rug. The only downside is I wouldn't use a dyson vacuum on these.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? exactly as pictured.
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? very accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes