The order was processed smoothly and was delivered within a few days. The quality was good for the price of the rug. Other rugs I was looking at were at least double the price. I was trying to match a room with multiple shades of light blue. This rug was a darker blue with greenish hues. I am satisfied enough to not deal with the hassles of sending it back. But I like it half as much as the other rugs for double the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was not at all expected. The description reported light blue. This rug was definately a medium blue at best and the outside color almost had a teal to green hue to it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was good for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The color of the product was described wrong and was not what it appeared on the website.
I've bought quite a few rugs and have never had one shed as much as this one. You might expect after a few months that it would slow down, but after owning this for over a year the amount of blue wool and dust bunnies all over the place is still ridiculous. It's in a lightly travelled area so it's not like people are shuffling across it all day long. I rolled it up today to throw out, I couldn't take it anymore.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was a bit brighter/more blue than I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent thickness, horrible shedding
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Okay