This rug feels great and instantly added to the modern decor I was hoping for. Fits well in my bedroom. Was thinking of getting a second for my living room. Quality material and very durable. Easily cleaned with vacuum. Definitely paid a little more than what I was hoping for, but was not disappointed.
Love this rug! The yellow is not quite as bright as the photo but it is still a great yellow. Looks fabulous in my grey room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The yellow was a not quite as bright as the photo but still a wonderful shade of yellow
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I ordered this carpet to complement my yellow and grey living room. I was looking for a carpet with the stripes going the long way which is HARD to find. This was the only one I could find in the correct color pallet sort of. I was afraid the yellow was too orange. However it arrived and was the perfect color. It is much closer to a primary yellow and grey. The grey is in two shades, steel and light. There is also an army green color that is more subdued than the picture. The parchment is pretty much off-white. The pile is thick and plush. I used a non-skid pad but you could do without. It does shed A LOT! I was expecting it to because I own another hand tufted wool rug from the same manufacturer (Surya) and it shed A LOT too. After a month or 3 of vacuuming it was better so I know this rug will be okay. Just annoying. I gave it 4 stars because of the shedding and the color being off. I was pleasantly surprised and glad I took a chance!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more yellow and grey than the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality, thick pile, sheds a lot
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? colors were off