I really love the pattern of these dhurrie rugs. They seem impossible to find for a decent price so I was glad to get this one so "cheap"..I will say, this rug is rough..Not very sit friendly and most definitely needs a carpet pad if you want any sort of cushioning. Because it is so thin, it moves easily on my wood floors, even with a gripper pad. So I had to put the grip tape around the entire perimeter. In the future, I probably wouldn't by this type of rug again. It is really nice looking and does give the room pop..it just isn't very functional unless you have a good portion of it covered in heavy furniture. I imagine it will be easy to clean of spills though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color seems correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, I guess? Not familiar with dhurrie..definitely seem pricey for what you get
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
This is definitely not a rug for a family room. It is all wool and very, very rough and itchy. I also see areas where there are gaps between the ivory pattern and the gray background. That being said, it's a stylish rug. The gray is very light, and I'm using it in a dining room, so comfort isn't a priority.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No