I am very happy with the rug! The hand weaving makes it look casual, but innovative at the same time. The color combination adds elegance to the room. My daughter says 'it's not good for barefoot'. But if you are a always-shoes-on person like me, this is not a problem at all. I love it! I have received many compliments!! Zero regrets!
I absolutely love this runner. I have it in my kitchen and the colors match perfectly. I would describe the "gray" as more of a dusty blue-- definitely more blue than gray. The brown color is akin to ochre, and the black is like a navy blue in my eyes. I have a rug pad under it because it is in the kitchen and I don't want to slip, but you may be able to go without it depending on the location. It is reasonably thick. There is a slight musty odor but it went away after a couple days. I think this rug will match pretty much any decor (as long as the colors are ok) because it has the woven look of a rag rug, but the leather gives it an edge.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More blue than gray, but I think the picture conveys that okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Incredible quality. Looks beautiful!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As mentioned, I would definitely describe as blue rather than gray.
For the price, I was impressed! Very soft and so far, where I have it is a high traffic hallway in the house. It seems to be holding up well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for the Price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good!