I needed a rug that would wear well and wouldn't hold too much pet fur. This fit the bill. It cleans easily when the pets have an accident on it and all the fur comes off easily when vacuumed. It is quite thin, however, so remember to get an extra thick rug-pad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The red is not a bright as it is in the picture - which is a good thing because I very much like the dull rust color of the rug.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy so far.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Mostly - it seems to be larger in dimension than what is stated on the website
Extra rug for the money! My dimensions included the fringe. Great rug for the money-
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Actual dimensions of my rug was 6'2" x x 9'10"...wow
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
After perusing many many websites and many many rugs, I settled on this one to complement my grey living room furniture. I am very happy with it. First off, as others noted the colors are not as vibrant/bright as they are in this picture--they are much more earthy. Which is what I was looking for. In fact, the "yellow" is not very yellow at all; closer to tan, and the beige is more brown. The red is sort of oxblood. It was a little scratchy underfoot at first, and it's not really a rug to roll around on but it is pet-resistant. My cat has "blessed" it twice (grrr) and it cleaned up fine. I really like the rug, and I recommend it as an inexpensive but sturdy floor covering. Oh, and you DEFINITELY need a rugpad to hold it onto the floor.
Exactly what I wanted. Reviews were very helpful with color description. Slightly more muted than appears in picture. Delivered in 4 days, no smell, not scratchy on walk on. I am using over carpet. Lies perfectly. Of course, can't beat the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More muted
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I've purchased rugs online before and have had bad luck. The color or the texture is usually off. With this rug, I felt like I knew exactly what I was getting: another reviewer said the red wasn't as bright as pictured which was what I wanted and I'm also familiar with the texture of a kilim rug. I love this rug. The size, the colors, the way it brings my room together and warms everything up. And holy-cannot-beat-the-price. I'd recommend this rug to anyone! Please make sure you're familiar with what kilim rugs are, however. They are not thick, cozy, plush rugs. They are very thin and, thus, need a rug pad underneath. Although the rule with rug pads seems to be choosing one that is an inch smaller than your rug, with a kilim I would go with the same size otherwise there's a noticeable difference between where there is a rug pad and where there's not.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The red isn't as bright, more of a burnt rust
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite accurate