I purchased this rug hopeful it would spice up my bedroom with subtle color and class. It has become "floor art". It surpassed my expectations and EVERYONE who has seen it comments on what a statement it makes in the bedroom...This is the second area rug I have purchased at Overstock and they have both been more than I could have anticipated.
I really like this rug and so does everyone else that sees it. I was a little hesitant because I thought it might be too out there but the colors are not as bright as the picture (more muted) so it is just perfect. It matches with everything and brings the room together. It is thick and nice to walk on. The first thing I did was spray Scotch Guard on it in case of any spills. I want to get the room one for under my kitchen table now.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? I know I will proYes
As were other reviwers, we were nervous it would be too loud in our living room. Installed wood floors and needed something that would add character and color. This was perfect. Not nearly as bright as pictured. Colors are very nice. Does shed a littel bit if walked on a lot, but not excessively as one review had stated. If you're thinking off buying it, go for it. You won't regret it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are not as bright, which was a good thing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Colors are not as bright as pictured, but it's perfect
I love this rug, except one small thing. When it transitions from color to color, I thought it would be solid colors in each section. But the transition for the blacks/grays is not what I expected. It starts with a black section with gray pieces in it, then the next section is less black and more gray, then less black and more gray until we move into the lighter gray shades. I would have liked each color to be solid, just a lighter shade, as it transitioned from section to section in the grays/blacks. All the other colors were solid..
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Mostly
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I love this rug. It molted a lot when I initially started to vacuum it but is fine now. It's soft and it hasn't shifted around a lot at all. It came the day after I ordered it too which is another bonus. It's true that the colors aren't perfectly accurate in the picture but the gist is there and it's gorgeous despite.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The reviews helped with the nuances of the greens and "black", but I wasn't too concerned either way.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic. Very soft.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly accurate.
This carpet is in my living room. Love it! The colors really allow the matching of about anything. I have a lot of neutrals, anyway, so in my case it adds color. I do need to vaccum every 1-2 days. I have a dog and the hair shows. But I used to have a solid color rug and that was far worse. This rug is so unique, different from most other area rugs, which is what drew me to it. Very happy with my purchase. I've had it a few years and it still looks new - spills clean right up!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color seperation isn't as obvious, however that could be due to poor lighting
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Love this rug! I was a little apprehensive about purchasing it since I had seen some reviews saying the color didn't look the same. Not true at all. The color is very similar. The rug is much thicker than I expected. It's very plush and soft. Only thing I can see that I may not like is that I have pets and their hair seems to stick to it. But the quality and look of it far outweigh the fact that I may need to vaccum it more often. This rug has definitely become the focal point of my newly decorated living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Very thick.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This was my first experience with Overstock. I was very pleased with this purchase. Even when the colour was not exactly as shown in the picture, I love this rug. It looks beautiful in my office on the new laminat floors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colours were not as vibrant as in the picture, but beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very thick rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Beautiful color-nice heavy rug but it sheds. Badly. Fuzz balls all over my apartment. Other than that it's great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice, heavy rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Beautiful rug / colors are awesome. Only complaint is that it DOES SHED a lot particularly to the black. I am hoping that this improves with a few more vacuums of the rug as it is distracting from the overall beauty of the rug. Very thick & cushy !!
THIS RUG ARRIVED AT MY FRONT DOOR IN 2 DAYS WITH REGULAR GROUND SHIPPING, IT IS BEAUTIFUL, I READ THE REVIEWS B/4 I PLACED THE ORDER AND I AM GLAD THAT I DID THE COLORS ARE BEAUTIFUL, THEY ARE BRIGHT ENOUGH TO ACCENT A ROOM WITH OUT OVER POWERING IT, IT ADDS JUST ENOUGH POP TO MY LIVING ROOM THAT IS BROWN AND BEIGE AND GREEN WITH BITS OF BURGENDY, ITS WELL MADE AND HAS A GREAT FEEL TO IT, I ALSO ORDERED THE CUSHIONED RUG PAD TO GO UNDER IT AND IT ADDS ENOUGH CUSHIONING TO IT TO MAKE IT FEEL PLUSH, IT DOES SHED BUT I EXPECT THAT TO SLOW DOWN WITH A FEW VACUMINGS VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PURCHASE AND WITH OVERSTOCK IN GENERAL I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANY OF MY PURCHASES AND WOULD RECCOMEND THEM HIGHLY
I was nervous about ordering this online, especially after already returning two rugs, seen in person before buying, to two retail stores. (No fault of theirs) But the carpet was true to the colors displayed online. The thickness and pile are perfect. If anything it may be a little bit thicker than advertised which worked for us. As a wool carpet, it does shed a bit at first. Don't be afraid to vacuum regularly in the beginning. It can take it. It's also way softer than I would have expected a wool rug to be.
I just received this rug. I was looking for something that had more of the rust,beige and greens colors with it and this seemed to fit the bill but I received it and it does not have those colors in it. The colors are more in the family of jewel tones but very dull colors. I thought the white in it would really be bright but it is just a dull beige. The quality of the rug is very good, thick and well constructed and I wish I could use it. I am just disappointed because it's different than it looks.