The color of this rug is beautiful - like a spring green and the wavy pattern cut in the pile is attractive. But I've been very disappointed with how much this rug has SHED! It's like an australian shephard dog blowing it's coat every other day. I'm constantly picking up wads of carpet fibers every other day and it fills my vacuum canister to capacity when I just vacuum this rug alone once a week. I'm wondering how long this shedding is going to last or if it will continue until threadbare. I purchased this rug along with 2 other rugs (which I am very pleased with) 2 months ago.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
The rug itself has a label that says "lt green" and it really is a light green. And the other reviewer is right about the shedding. I've had it for weeks and it's still shedding even with multiple vacuuming sessions. Still I love it. The lines are enough to make it more interesting than a regular solid color rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Much lighter in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good except for color
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes