I am not thrilled with this rug, but it's fine. The plusses - it's humongous and fills my large living room well. The pile of the rug is pretty good, it's nice and squishy underfoot. The minuses - the tan burlap-type backing on the rug stuck all over the top (black) part of the rug because of it being rolled up, making it look old and dirty. It will take several vacuums to get it clean. The color of the teardrops is also a lot more blue tone than grey. I really wanted grey, so it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Still, it's huge and heavy, and will be a pain to return, so I'm keeping it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more blue than grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. okay
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? okay
The area rug is very stylish and contemporary. It has nice colors even though the picture shows up more gray it's has more of a blue gray color. I really liked the rug so even though the color was a little off I am still going to keep it. As for the pile of the area rug it's thick and comfortable under the feet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the rug was bluer than the gray color that the picture showed.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product was really nice and plush.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? For the most part the description matched the product.
I had high hopes for this rug because the other reviewers said the gray was actually blue, and they were exactly right. The colors are perfect, and exactly what I was looking for. However, I'm sending it back. Like the other reviewer, I can't get it clean. I've had it down for a few days, and I've vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed. It still looks like crap, and I have a really powerful central vac. If my vacuum isn't getting it clean, I can't imagine what would. It's not just the burlap from rolling it up, it's the blue petals shedding onto the black. Plus, my rug was clearly something someone returned previously because it was rolled up poorly. In addition to the shedding, the edges look like a drunk person cut them. They're completely uneven and wobbly. There was also an error with how it was made. One of the petals on the edge has this little blob growing out of it, clearly out of the pattern design. I'm sorry Overstock, but this rug should never have been Ok'd for sale. I was trying to overlook these things because the color is so good, but I just can't.