9 times out of 10 I read the reviews before purchasing this item, and we were so excited when we finally saw this rug that I didn't take the time to look. Wish I had...I have the exact same reaction as the person above. Rug is very nice quality, but the color description is off. The brown is more like a reddish brown than a chocolate brown and the blue is more green or teal than anything. I contacted Overstock and they were helpful with the return...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors were inaccurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is nice, color wrong
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color description was off
The rug seemed fine but was not the color indicated in the description. I chatted online with CS and arranged to ship it back and was emailed a prepaid shipping label due to the fact that the product was not how it was described. The agent I was chatting with online was very helpful and the whole process was very hassle-free. I ended up paying about $8.00 for the shipper to pick it up so I wouldn't have to lug the 70+ pound rug to the shipper's pickup location. I felt that the customer service was good. Once Overstock received the rug I went online and ordered a different one. I haven't received it yet but I'm hoping it works out color wise.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The online description said the rug was brown with blue and beige accents when in fact the "blue" was more green than blue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I could tell the color was not right before unwrapping and unrolling the rug so I never saw the entire rug laid out.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not terribly accurate.