This rug looks amazing with my yellow and gray sheets and comforter. It's a nice clean look. I wish it came larger. I've bought many products from overstock and am happy with 95% of them. A few had glitches and 1 or 2 unworking parts but I will continue to order as long as they have free shipping.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I like the thickness of the pile
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I have wanted this rug for a long time and was so excited to finally purchase it. It looks great in my grey living room but unfortunately it sheds way too much. It leaves my hardwood floors covered in rug fluff. It's been more than 5 months now and it still sheds. I've seen this rug in other stores for a price tag of $***+ so I thought it would be decent quality, but now I''m not quite sure.
The color of the rug on the website was completely different than the actual product (a much darker gray on physical rug). Recommend always ordering a sample prior to purchasing online or buying rugs in person, as computer screens have a variety of resolutions which can impact the true color appearance.
This rug was a perfect fit for my family room. I already have a grey wall-to-wall rug but needed something to define an area. The soft design feature worked well in the room and the accent "folwers" which are a pale golden yellow match my wall color well.
It's a beautiful rug, and I would recommend it to a friend who is not decorating around a grey color scheme. I wanted that pop of yellow in my grey room, but sadly, the rug is more brown than grey. It may work in a greige color scheme. The return process was prompt, polite, and pleasant. No regrets.
We kept this rug for one year before moving, but battled shedding the entire time. Does not appear to be high quality; the rug has pulls all over it and we're constantly vacuuming fuzz. I almost returned it within the first few weeks, but I do love the style, so we kept it around. I was disappointed in the quality of the product.
I really was hoping the rug would be exactly as shown, especially in color and quality. The color is very pretty, overall a beigey-grey with muted yellows and dark creams in the pattern. The only problem was it seemed worn, there were pulls of wool all over the rug that looked like lint. I gave it a quick vacuum thinking they were loose threads, but they were not. I really wanted to like this rug as the color was perfect. But, for the price, I sent it back in quality. I'm sure it may have just been a defect, but I am not going to chance it again by ordering another. With rugs, it can be tricky. Customer service was great at handling my RMA and the return process.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was true to the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug seemed worn, there were pulls of wool across the rug that looked like lint.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate in regards to size/color and pile
Loved the rug. Perfect for our guest room to go with a new comforter set we had. Expect that our guests and adult children that sleep over a couple times a month will appreciate the comfort..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was just as it showed in the listing, soft grey, buttery yellow, & white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I've had the rug for a short time,and it is thick & comfortable on bare feet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description
The product is exactly as described relating to colors and quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors were exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the pile is thick, soft and cushions the feet. the rug does shed, but i've read that they are supposed to when new.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Product description was spot on.