Besides the fact that this carpet almost took 2 months to get to me, once it got here, I was so excited, I did not want to go into a process of returning it and getting another since it took nearly 2 months to arrive in the first place. When I first received this rug and laid it down in the living room it looked perfect, but living with it is a whole different story. It sheds too much and gets everywhere, on the furniture, on the wood floors, I have to vacuum and swiffer practically every 2-3 days to prevent my allergies from flaring up. The carpet shedding gets into my bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and whole apartment. If you wear socks, all the wool sticks to your socks and then you track all of the pieces into your bedroom, kitchen, etc. I have to be very careful not to lay on, roll around, or even step on the wool part of the carpet. Forget it if you have kids. My nieces slept over once and the pieces got into their hair, on all of their clothes...it was a complete mess and very difficult to wash out of their hair. DO NOT get this carpet. I would not recommend it. Get a different brand or an all wool version...real wool. I have a feeling this wool is not authentic.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is not so great. As soon as I got the rug it was plush and I loved it, but once I started living on it, I realized it sheds waay too much. I have to vaccuum nearly every day.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate, do your research before choosing materials though. I have a feeling this is not real wool
I loved the rug but it was definitely blue, not grey like I expected so I returned the rug. I loved the pattern and everything about the rug other than the color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered grey/charcoal and it was blue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not the right color
The rug came quickly and looked great when I unrolled it. It was exactly what I wanted for my family room - the problem is we have a large dog and since I started using the rug 6 months ago have had several loops pull out and in one case an entire row. The quality seems good, I just think this type of rug is bad with animals. Another thing I didn't know is you are never to use vacuum cleaners with a beater brush on a hooked rug - live and learn! I'm moving it up to the guest room....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. reasonably good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I got this rug for a great deal - on sale with an additional 15% off, so I bought a larger size than I was originally planning on and am so glad I did. It fills up my family room and makes such a statement that pulls the whole room together! I was a little nervous at first since the rug was a little scratchy and shed a TON! It literally filled up the canister of my Dyson three times and continued to shed even after. I've had the rug for a few weeks and the shed and tapered off considerably and I think it's just the matter of a few more runs with the vacuum before it stops. The rug looks so much more expensive than it is and I am so glad I got it from overstock. Fast, cheap shipping and excellent customer service~! I am always so pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on! I got the blue and it is a light blue with that is soft and grayish (as opposed to a little boy blue).
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on!
This was my FIRST online purchase, and I am so happy the rug arrived looking and feeling exactly as I'd imagined! I've been shopping for a grey trellis rug for months, with this exact measurements (8x10 or slightly larger), and was hoping to spend less than $700 - it was no where to be found in the stores. I found a similar rug at Pottery Barn for $849, it was on back-order, and I would have had to wait 4 - 5 months. A friend suggested overstock.com. I've never shopped online and was hesitant. I'm so happy I took the chance! What a deal!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The grey is exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description is on point
MY HUSBAND AND I REALLY LOVE THIS RUG, HOWEVER IT SHEDS. WE GOT THE GREY AND IVORY COLOR. IT DIDN'T COME IN THE NAVY BLUE, WHICH IS WHAT WE ORIGINALLY WANTED, BUT THAT'S OKAY. IT'S A GREAT RUG AND DURABLE. WE HAVE TO VACUUM IT QUITE OFTEN THOUGH. MAYBE OVER TIME, IT WON'T SHED AS MUCH, BUT FOR NOW IT NEEDS TO BE BROKEN IN. WE LOVE IT REGARDLESS!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? SAME
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GOOD WOOL, DURABLE, AND EYECATCHING PIECE
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY ACCURATE
This rug is thick and lush. The color is a gorgeous sapphire blue. My only complaint would be that the white of the rug pills just a bit onto the blue while vacuuming. I'm hoping this lessens over time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is sapphire blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is wonderful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
This rug was nice for the price, but it shed excessively and I had to return it. I appreciate the friendliness of the customer service agent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The grey rug was slightly more blue than expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug shed more than seemed reasonable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was good.
Great value for such a large and stylish rug. I ordered the grey color, which is exactly as pictured. Grey is dark and on the blue side, white pattern is a creamy off white. Rug is tightly woven and seems very durable. Great for a contemporary dining room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Medium size thickness for a rug, good stitching and quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate. Dimensions exactly as described.
This is a beautiful rug, the color was a rich navy where on the screen it looks almost black. The quality is excellent and the size was accurate. It was a great buy at this price. It is thicker than a Dhurry rug almost like a burber rug, exactly like I imagined.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the navy rug is a rich navy color, very close to the screen color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate.
This area rug looks really nice. Unfortunately, it sheds and pulls very easily, and does not hold up well in a room with moderate foot traffic (dog and two kids). I have had it for six months and am replacing it already. If you are using it in a room in which there isn't much foot traffic, it could work for you.
This is a good quality rug which is pretty sick. Very modern and simple looking which match my dinning room quite well. It did has some smell but I guess this is pretty common for wool rug so I will not complain about it. I ordered the light grey color, which is very easy to pair with dark brown, expresso tone furniture, but just from far away, the rug seems dirty and used even it is not. I guess is because of the beige color line is a little bit toward yellow and color not that even which make it looks a little bit dirty. But overall, I am satisfied with the purchase.
I am not happy at all with the quality of this rug for the money I spent on it. The edges are not finished, it sheds like crazy, smells very musty (stinks up the entire room) is very much smaller than advertised, is pilling, has picks in it and already looks old and used. I ordered this rug to replace one that I had to return. The original rug that I ordered was absolutely beautiful and really nice quality. The reason I returned it was that the color was NOTHING like it was pictured so I could not use it. I was disappointed to have to return it plus it was a huge hassle because it was big. This was my second choice and I expected the quality to be the same because it was actually more expensive than the original rug I ordered. I was skeptical when I opened it but we moved all of the furniture and spent an hour putting it down which included putting our huge king sized bed back up. I am truly disappointed and sick to my stomach that I spent this much money in a rug that I will probably have to replace shortly. I would return this if I could but it would probably start world war 3 at my house because my husband will kill me if we had to pull it back up. I absolutely love the style of the rug and the color is great. From a distance it looks ok but it is really cheaply made and not worth the money.
Overall, I am happy with the purchase of this area rug. The positives are that the Bali Blue was pretty true to the color that I was looking for and the size was perfect for the space I was looking for. It arrived within the same week that I ordered it (I think it was a turn around of about 3 days or so) so I was really happy with the speedy delivery. I honestly didn't look too much into the fact that it was made out of wool (and wish I had) because it does shed a lot. I don't find it all over the place but when I vacuum, it does suck up a considerable amount and I often have to empty the chamber of the vacuum because of how much comes up. A few reviews that I had read said they found a lot of pulls but I don't find that to be the case (I do not have any pets). It is not in a high traffic area so I think that helps. I do find little fibers of wool on my hard wood floors but it's really not a lot so it doesn't bother me too much. Also, the white area where the design is does stick up higher than the rest of the carpet so it is a bit more challenging to vacuum it and furniture does need to be strategically placed. If you are interested in this carpet, I would definitely avoid putting it in a high traffic area, or if you have pets but otherwise it's a nice carpet. I thought the price was a bit high for the quality but it is a thick carpet.
Found this rug for our nursery and love it! We did not want to change the carpet in that room so we were looking for an area rug that would cover most of the floor and this one looks great! It's thick and pretty soft and I get tons of compliments on it! Great rug for the price!
This is a beautiful rug. I purchased it in navy, however it is not a true navy but more royal blue. It does shed as others had mentioned, but the shedding is manageable. It fits in beautifully with my decor and I am very pleased with my purchase.
The rug looks pretty but has a few cons: 1. The gray is actually a gray-blue 2. The rug is starting to shred on the edge and its only been a month 3. The white lines are so raised that your furniture sits unevenly on it I would not recommend
We ordered this rug a little over a year ago for our new home. Although it was shipped very quickly and my initial reaction was good, after awhile I was very disappointed!! We ordered the navy blue and fell in love with the bold design and size. It is rough and SHEDS everywhere and now has pulls all over it. Over a year later I still vacuum twice a day because every little thing shows on it and the shedding wool leaves little piles in corners of our home that get tracked through out our house. I do not recommend this carpet if you are looking for a low maintenance SOFT carpet because it is neither of those things. I think it would be best in a guest room or a low traffic area. We kept it and dealt with it for the first year but I am back on here searching for a new better quality rug, save your money and get something that is better quality and will last more than a year!!!