Rainchain solved a big problem in an area with an overhang and no esthetic place for gutter. Get many compliments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excvellent and even better than picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. has beenup for 3 yrs and still looks great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good--even better
These are beautiful to view as the water travels down the chains. I have 4 & was able to find coordinating copper bowls on a roofing website which we filled w/ tumbled granite to hold in place. The bottom copper links that attach to the bowls are quite lightweight & will pull open at times, especially w/ heavy winds. We just re-bend them. We'll replace the links in the future, but its not a big issue.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was represented well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These are made in India, not as heavy as those made in Japan, but sturdy enough for our Texas storms. And those made in Japan are much more costly.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
just what I was looking for, saw them in a store and they were much more expensive. I have been looking for some like this for a long time. Thanks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I split this chain to use in two different areas above two different rain barrels. I have used it for two years now and it still looks great! Creates a wonderful look when it rains and also surves a purpose to guide the rain into the rain barrell from the gutter.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
These rain chains are wonderful. They are well made, sturdy and work beautifully. Lucky for me, a storm came in a few days after the chains were installed; I was mesmorized --they are absolutely perfect. I strongly recommend this vendor and this product!
This is a wonderful rain chain, and works very well when it is clear of debris. But be warned that this, like most cup-style rain chains, does not work well at all if it gets debris in it. Even one leaf can disrupt the flow of water so that it splashes onto your foundation. If you are planning on installing rain chains, make sure your gutters are cleaned first and then install some sort of protection in the gutter to keep leaves and other debris out of your rain chain.It's just as pretty as it looks here! A great rain chain. But if you are new to rain chains, be aware that you may need to spend an additional $15-20 on accessories to keep your downspouts and rain chains clear.
I had compared many styles of rain chain but kept coming back to this one with the hammered look. When I finally purchased it I knew I made the right choice. It's beautiful yet functional. The copper will weather and blend with my rustic decor. It was easy to install. I removed a few cups so it would be the right length to empty into my rain barrel. Again, since I compared many offerings, I feel this one is a good value.