Great balance. Easily fit me and two dogs without tipping for a lovely nap under a big oak tree.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality. Very firm.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described.
This hammock looks handsome in my backyard. It's a little coarse to lay on but I'm possibly more sensitive to the itch factor than others. When we were without power for 5 days last summer it was HOT in the DC area and I just took my sheet and pillow outside and curled up on it all night. That's a pretty good testament to its comfort!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Just found this on the O. Very good, as i am a fan of the quilt feel. Just set it up and it looks beautiful. It is very high quality and the price cannot be beat for this type of quality and material. Outstanding deal!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Outstanding
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I purchased this because it said it was made of the same material as my last hammock, Olefin. However this one is a disappointment and not worth the money in my opinion. I want the Olefin because i was able to leave it out in the weather if it wasn't too bad and it was fine. This hammock has PUDDLES in it after a night of morning dew. Definately not for WET weather of any kind. My other one would dry in no time and i could lay in it without getting wet. This one needs to be taken in each night, bad, bad for a hammock or the owner. will never buy this again. PS my old Olefin hammock lasted 12 years in all kinds of weather and i only took it in during the few months of winter that were real bad.
I read other reviews and had high hopes for this product but it was a bust. I bought it for my husband for Father's Day. We already had a stand so all we had to do was hang it up. The fabric was really nice, but after less than one hour of my husband laying in his new hammock, he noticed that the fabric around all of the grommets had torn! I felt horrible that his present was defective. We will be returning this and shopping for another hammock.
the item itself seemed sturdy and as expected from the description. however, after one day of use you can see the grommets pulling away from the fabric where the ropes attach. this is obviously a high tension area, as the weight would pull here whenever someone is on it. however, given I am only 130 lbs, I have concerns that this will be the first place to tear in the near future.