I'm not a big ironer, but there are items that just require ironing. This iron heats up quickly and gives copious amounts of steam. It is relatively lightweight, which I like.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This iron appears to be well made and should last.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I think ironers are dying out, but I must persist because, as a thrift-shop collector, my closet automatically crushes anything put into it. My main grievance against irons I've recently used is *they don't steam enough.* It's as though iron manufacturers are terrified someone might burn themselves and sue. At any rate, I am determined to keep this one in good operating condition by following directions, and the steam is very gratifying. Use with care and confidence.
Does it's job without any problems. Easy to use and store.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
unfortunately the iron doesnt stay hot, will allow to iron a couple of items then goes cold and doesnt reheat even when turning off for a while and then turning on again. unfortunately i threw the box away not thinking i would have any problems. please advise if able to return with out original packaging , other products purchased havent had any problems with.