Serviceable, but not worth the price. The item description says stainless steel - I'm no metallurgist, but this is too light to be stainless steel and I am certain this is thin, stamped aluminum, which is easily bent with finger pressure. The package does not describe the material it is made from, neither does the company Web site. It works, but it is cheap; do not bother unless you find it in a dollar store.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. mediocre, but usable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Questionable.
item was in perfect condition super quick delivery thank you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
the top is supposed to spin an arm on the inside and help remove the burger you just pressed, however I have only been able to spin the arm when the press is completely dry & clean and I'm using some sort of gripper. When you are working with raw meat & your hands are slippery there is no way the arm can be turned from the knob on the top. I was able to just lightly tap the meat out of the press and that worked just as well. Overall - this product does work, provides a good size burger -not to big or to small. For the price it will work but the arm on my item was a wasted feature that didn't work.