This is really my fault, I didn't read description of size. These are substantial lamps, very nice and rustic. But big!!!! I like them and will keep them but just be aware of girth!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
After reading other reviews I decided to give these lamps a try. They replaced very traditional lamps in our bedroom and what a difference they made! Our very classic bedroom turned into a relaxing spa-like retreat. I had concerns about a couple of bad reviews, but after our experience with these lamps, I believe people are falsely accusing the lamp for a problem that actually resides with cheap three-way bulbs. We put cheap bulbs in when we first got them. They worked one day and then turned into a regular on-off switch. Then I did some research. We have tried both Westinghouse and Cree three-way LED bulbs and couldn't be happier! I believe Feit bulbs would also be just fine. It's not the lamp--use good bulbs for great results. We love ours!
Not as happy with this lamp as I should be. The 3-way switch does not work with a 3-way bulb, only allows the bulb to work on one wattage. The assembly portion where the bulb goes does not stay in tact. Too heavy and too much trouble to return. Looks good on the bedroom stand but product is not as good as it should be.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color varied, some areas were not consistent in color, some area looked splattered
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Average
best lamp I have purchased ever.have had many compliments on it and would purchase another if I needed one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high end
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I loved this lamp when I saw it on-line, but was a little disappointed when I saw it in person. I think the disappointment was mainly in the shade, which is heavily cross-hatched and darker than I expected. It detracts from the beauty of the lamp and makes it look too rustic. I spray painted the shade ivory. It looks better until you turn the light on. The cross-hatching is still very evident. The lamp arrived in very good condition, although the three-way switch doesn't work. I'm going to replace the shade with a white one. I think that will give me the look I want.