We were disappointed to receive a Made In China product. The description online clearly stated that it's made in the USA, and I even contacted an agent before purchasing to confirm that. The AC arrived with some minor scratches, which is only cosmetics. It would have been fine except the outer box clearly stated made in China, and also the AC itself! We had to request a return and ordered another brand which is also supposedly Made In USA. Let's see if it's true as described...
I PURCHASED (2) TWO HAIER AIR CONDITIONERS, THEY ARE SERVING THE PURPOSE I BOUGHT THEM FOR, KEEPING MY HOME COOL. IT IS WORKING WONDERFULLY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS AIR CONDITIONER TO ANYONE INTERESTED.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? GOOD
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? GOOD
I received this unit earlier in July and finally found someone to pay to install it for me. The unit doesn't work at all. I looked in the box and either oil or freon had leaked out of the unit into the box. Now I will have to pay someone to remove the unit so I can return it. In the mean time, it's nearly 100 degrees outside and I am without a/c. Not happy with Overstock right now!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. There is either freon or oil all over the inside of the box and the unit doesn't work
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Okay
At the moment, I am a very dissatisfied customer. it is necessary to return the unit as it does not workl. When the temperature for down is pressed, the air temperature in the room never changes. If ithe light indicates 84 desgrees, the room remains 84 degrees. I have spoken with two persons in customer service. They were understanding and polite. After following their instructions, the unit still does not work. I must now go through a longand tedious process to exchange the unit ... a very unwelcome task because it has entailed time, irritation, and costs for installation and removal of unit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? NA
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not working. Have called customer service for an exchange.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Detailed.