First I will say Overstock packing and shipping is A plus, as always, Now on to the knife. I looked at a lot of knives and this one stood out for several reasons, Cost, design and reviews. Well I am very happy with my choice. I have chopped sliced and diced everything from parsley to chicken and it performed great. I have already placed this knife in off limit status in my kitchen along with my favorite chef's pan. I find myself planning dinners that require lot's of prep work just so I can use the knife. If you are reading this just click buy and get it over with, you won't be disappointed.
This is my everyday knife, I have been using every day since December 2011 and it is now just barely needing to be sharpened. It has great ergonomics, and stays super sharp. Just make sure you hand wash it only & it will last for years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
My boyfriend and I love this knife. It is very comfortable to use and we use it for just about everything...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the knuckle sandwich chef's knife is very comfortable to use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The experience of purchasing online often is tedious . This was very easy and not too time consuming. The product was as presented and I love the knife. Shirley S.xxxxxx
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I had been shopping for a quality chef's knife for quite some time, when this knife went on "sale". I liked how it looked and loved all the high reviews it got, so I took the chance and ordered it. I LOVE THIS KNIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It came with everything you need: a blade guard, a knife holder and instructions on how to care for a quality knife. I usually use glass-cutting board, but after reading the information about how glass-cutting boards dull knife blades, I went out and purchased a bamboo cutting board. The knife has stayed very sharp and cuts through everything from tomatoes to meat, onions to apples. It has become my favorite knife. Thanks Guy, for designing a wonderful kitchen tool.