Ordered two of these and just received them yesterday, only three days after placing the order. They are good quality, not great but very decent. The material is a very neutral beige, I think slightly darker than the photo. The seat cushion is firm, it's not a chair you sink into, but by the same token, the seat won't sag after a short time. It feels like the front part of the seat cushion had firmer foam which i think is good so it won't compress and start to slant down. The dimensions of the chair are perfect, not too big not too small. I have a smallish condo and they don't overwhelm the room, but I'm tall and I can sit back in the chair with my legs fully supported and also tuck up both my legs under me comfortably no problem. The rounded arms make it very comfortable and I can sit sideways and hang my legs over the arm comfortably also. My only dislikes are that the material, which is a very polyester tweedy looking material, is a bit on the shiny side for my tastes. My daughter says it's fine, but I guess I'm a bit picky. Also, there are a couple of bottom corners that weren't sewn quite well enough and they are a little frayed. I can tell I will need to take a needle and thread to them to make sure they don't pull apart more. Other than that, it's a good chair, classic design, will go with pretty much any decor.
We love these chairs. We purchased them as accent chairs for our living room (paired with a cream leather sectional) so they don't get daily use. I can't attest to their durability for that reason. However - they were a snap to assemble, everything lined up perfectly, and they look GREAT. They look like they cost a lot more than they did. They are also comfortable. My husband is 6'7" and I am 5'4" and neither of us have any issues sitting in them. They aren't a microplush armchair, of course, but they do the job well. Would definitely buy these again, and have already been recommending them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is more of a brown/tan/grey/taupe tweed in real life.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is GREAT for the price!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate. And the reviews helped!
Overall, a nice chair for the price. I could not find a comparable deal in a retail store. However, as others have stated the fabric is much darker than this photo. It's really more of a brown. I would call this photo misleading because the light fabric in the picture makes the chair look a little more sophisticated. In reality it's a light brown and while still decent it's very different from this photo.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very different. The product fabric is much darker than the photo. It's really more of a brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's fine for the price. Could be better quality fabric, but you're getting what you're paying for.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The photo is misleading. The fabric is much darker in reality.
This chair turned out to be a great purchase. The fabric feels nice to touch and seems sturdy, the chair itself is built well and was easy to assemble. The design is modern enough without being overly boxy or just plain weird and the fabric is sophisticated without being boring. The color is a little darker than it appears in the photo. The chair wasn't super-inexpensive, but it was a lot less than almost anywhere else and it's a much higher quality chair than the price might indicate.
THE COLOR IS TOO DARK, ITS A DARK TWEED COLOR, NOT THE LINEN COLOR THAT IT LOOKS LIKE ON THE SITE
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? iT WAS BAD. ITS A DARK BROWN INSTEAD OF THE LIGHT BEIGH COLOR THAT YOU SEE ON THE SITE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. HAS A GOOD SHAPE AND LOOK BUT THE COLOR IS DARK BROWN
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? THE COLOR IS NOT ACCURATE
We bought 2 of these chairs and within 6 months they were very unstable and wobbly. We are very dissatisfied with this chair. Now it's too late to return them because its past their 30 day return policy. Don't waste your money on them, they aren't close to worth the price! They are terrible cheap pieces of junk!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lighter than real product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality, chair is very wobbly
This is the classic case of 'getting what you pay for'. The price is reasonable for a reason. I purchased for a family room in a finished basement knowing that it would not get much use, but would be functional in appearance. I would not expect this chair to last long in a normal family situation.
The product description says that the dimensions are 35 inches high x 30 inches wide x 35 inches deep When we received the chair, it was way too big for the space we intended, so we were puzzled. After double-checking the measurements, we realized that it is actually 37" wide, NOT 30"- 7" discrepancy is an extreme discrepancy so we sent it back. The other measurements that we got are 36" tall (to the cushion top edge) and 33" deep H/ever, the quality was great, and the fabric was very nice. It has a linen-like texture and is actually soft. Wish it would have been the correct dimensions as described :(
Chair was shipped very quickly and was easy to put together. I would say the color of the chair is slightly different than pictured, but still a nice neutral. It is a very comfortable chair. The back and bottom cushion are attached with velcro to the back and bottom of chair, so that does limit wear on the cushions to only one side. But the velcro does keep the back cushion in place so it doesn't look slouchy.
This was my first Overstock furniture purchase, and I am overall pretty satisfied. The chair is pretty cute, and easy to put together. For the price, you really can't beat it. Like other reviews said, the color is a little off. I found it to be a little darker and more of a gold tone, but it still worked for what I needed; an extra seat in a neutral color. The back cushion is a little deformed, but nothing to send it back for. I'm pretty happy. If it comes back in stock, I may purchase another!
Overall, the chairs look good. I ordered four of them. They're definitely not superior quality, but they serve their purpose. They were wobbly once assembled, but my husband went back and redid them. They are definitely darker than the picture, but I expected that based on previous reviews before purchasing.
I ordered 2 of these chairs to replace a couch I currently have and received them about 10 days after purchase. I was very happy to see that the color was darker than pictured as described by many other reviewers. They were easy to put together, appear to be good quality, very durable fabric and I love that the cushions fasten on with velcro so they don't slide around when someone sits heavy. On the down side I am 5' 2" and when I sit all the way back my feet hang off the ground, so a foot stool may be needed to make this more comfortable for lounging. (My husband feels this way too and he is 5' 6 1/2") On another note, I saw that the price dropped approximately $40 just days after purchase and when I contacted customer service they happily credited me with the difference! Excellent customer service!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is darker than pictured, more of a dark beige/light brown/camel color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate with the exception of the color
This is a solidly built, sturdy chair. It is pretty stiff but I find it really comfortable and can sit in a number of positions in it. Really glad it comes with a small pillow since that makes a big difference in comfort. I'm 5'4" and small. My husband is 5'10" and bigger build but sits comfortably as well, just not in as many positions. We bought two of these for our living room thinking of our aging parents and their comfort and I'm excited to have them over to try them out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Way darker than what is in the picture. I saw that comment in other reviews, but was still surprised at how much darker it was than pictured. Luckily it still works in our room.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality from what we can tell, but we just received them yesterday.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great other than color
I ordered 4 of these chairs for a conversation area. They are just a bit large - but I like them very much. I like the darker color better than the color pictured on my pc. Assembly wasn't difficult but my husband did it. A great buy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker than pictured online. Almost brown tweedy look.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality appears good - very nice looking. Comfortable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good except for color. Reviews very helpful.
This is a sturdy chair. Firm seat and roomy. Not a chair you would curl up in but comfortable for casual seating. Would recommend an ottoman to put your feet on. The color is much darker than in the photo.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color does not match the photo. Actual fabric is much darker.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair description. Color is off.
Great chair! I find this chair to be the perfect size, I was looking for a chair on the smaller end to fit in my apartment and this is perfect. It fits in my room comfortably and is still very large for me to sit in and comfortable. It was also very easy to put together which is a bonus.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close, maybe a tiny bit darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This is a chair I bought for my loft, because I thought the color and dimensions were perfect. Unfortunately when it arrived I was very disappointed in the color being much darker than advertised, and most of all how uncomfortable it is! What is the point of an upholstered armchair when it sits like a hard wood chair. I stuck it in the corner and no one has sat in it since.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Much darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Uncomfortable and rough