This is an awesome snack table with a great marble like top. There is a large surface top for eating. The assembly was a snap and it the value is really incredible.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Big top surface
I use this all the time to eat on and watch tv in my recliner. I love this c table, but dont wet it up too much b/c the material is not solid like metal or actual marble. It works great for what i bought it for and stylish!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close in color, but i picked the right one
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just wish the actual tabletop was marble but that would mean more money
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was correct
This is functional , the top is smooth BUT it is not marble and the design is a broad striped fake marble. It required assembly and the holes in the back were not even close to where the screws needed to go, and the frame was not square so lining up the top onto the frame was difficult. Maybe someone with more strength could force the frame into shape. This will probably be in my next garage sale.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same but it is stiped which does not display
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. two holes on the back of the fake marble top did not line up with screws. Frame not square
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The title is misleading
This is a nice stand that seems sturdy enough and looks good. Our problem is it isn't quite tall or wide enough to be completely comfortable while eating at the sofa. Also, we have electric recliners and the mechanism underneath keeps us from being able to slide it all the way underneath. But they are attractive. I'm glad I got them.
I fell in love with the look of these tables, but I must have been half awake when I placed my order and didn't notice anywhere that the table top was faux-marble. I also see the same table on Overstock, but in a cappuccino color that doesn't say that it's faux-marble in the product description. In fact, the description on the cappuccino table says it is marble. I realize the price charged seems a little low for marble, but my expectation of Overstock items is that prices are lower because a retailer needs to move the items out, and not because the products are faux. I recall seeing a marble table like this in another department store a few years back and the price was just a little bit more. The quality is not good. The laminate top (very thin paper type vinyl) has wrinkles on the corners making the tables look very cheap and the screws don't want to sit in the drilled out holes making it very difficult to to put the table together. Also didn't include a square tool to tighten the screws. Not a happy Overstock customer!
I spent a lot of time looking online for a snack table that was both attractive and well made. This product scores high on both factors. It's size is perfect for placement in front of a sofa or a lounge chair. I didn't put it together myself, but my friend had no difficult in assembling it. I have this table in my living room against a wall, where it is convenient to reach and is attractive enough for placement in a corner of my living room. It would be perfect for a den in a larger apartment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This product has excellent quality. It is well constructed and stable. It actually looks better than the picture. The counter is attracitve and easy to clean.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate.