I really like this rug. I was looking for a rug that was colorful and modern, with a touch of fun. This fit the bill perfectly. The colors are great, very close to the way the rug looked on my computer...bright and cheerful without being garishly bright. The rug feels soft to the touch, and was actually softer feeling than I expected. I placed it on the deck, under some deck chairs, and it looks great! I think this rug would work equally well inside the house...it is soft enough that no one would think it was an "outdoor" rug. For the price, the size, the pattern, and the colors, this is a great product!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very similiar.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality. Feels well made. Good weight for its outdoor or indoor use. Soft to the touch...not as soft as a wool rug, but softer than sisal. Doesn't feel like "plastic" or anything like that. Soft on the feet.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I bought this rug as an inexpensive way to update my living room without feeling like I had to keep it for years. It's very soft and cleans easily (my dog already vomited on it). It's the perfect way to keep up with the current trends without breaking the bank!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
This rug is the perfect compliment to my green and blue themed living room! The colors are bright without being obnoxious, and the feel is soft on the feet. It can definitely work as an outdoor rug, but it is perfectly soft enough for indoors. It is not thick, and I suspect easy to clean.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I searched a long time for rugs before deciding on this one. I am very happy with my purchase. I know it says it's an outdoor rug, but I put mine in my living room. I love the colors and the pattern. It really brightens up the room. I have received A LOT of complements on it so far.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
Love the updated style of this rugs. I bought for our new outdoor room. Great splash of color. The navy is a true navy, there is a cornflower blue in the center. The green is a version of lime but it had more yellow in the green than my computer screen picked up. Still love it for the beautiful pops of color.
The rug works perfectly for my dining room. It looks wonderful on dark hardwood floor. Even though it was meant for outdoor uses, it is really soft on the feet. The only thing to note is the dimension. It was slightly bigger than noted on the website. It is actually 7'10 x 10'10.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think the quality is great for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
We have a large utility room that was originally a covered breezeway, so the floor is concrete, and is rough in places. This rug provides just enough cushioning to mask the rough spots and it's a fun pattern to jazz up the space. My only quibble is that the green color is closer to avocado than to the lime green I was expecting.
We love this rug, it has a very prominent spot in our house under the kitchen table and really ties the whole room and kitchen together. Everyone that visits comments on how 'cool' this rug is. The colors are awesome, a little lighter than what the online picture displays. One downfall - which is not that bad - is that the edges are a little roughened up, only after a few month. This may be because we have it in a high -traffic area. I cleans up really well and has a nice texture on your feet.
This area rug is great for people that can deal with busy and colorful rooms. We have it in our beach house greateoom, white sofa's and blue, green stripe chairs. It matches perfectly. The rug is a great quality indoor outdoor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close, the green is not as yellow as it appears in the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, we were very impressed and love this area rug. It is such a fun carpet and looks greatin our beach house!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I read reviews of this item before purchasing and was convinced it was the product for me. They and I were right! Having enjoyed this beautiful rug now for several months, I can attest to its durability and comfort. My cats enjoy it, although they tend to use it for a scratching post, I can detest no real damage! The rug is really nice underfoot and compliments my den area which while connected to an open floor plan, is easily delineated by this stylish additional. Although it is marketed as an outdoor rug, as other customers observed, it truly works well indoors too. Mine is in a sunny room that plays up the beautiful turquoise and green tones of the lively, yet "neutral" pattern. And again, I detect no color deterioration by this exposure. This rug blends into my decor enhancing the primarily dark-stained hardwood flooring and a mixture of antique and contemporary furniture. This one's a keeper, would that it came in other colors, patterns, I'd buy it again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality for in or outdoor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? extremely.
I bought this rug for my screened in porch, and it worked out really nice. I love the bright colors, same as shown on Overstock.com photo. I'm happy with the price and quality of the rug, its thicker then I thought it would be and it rolled out just fine. I will recommend this rug, im happy with my purchase!
it will not dry when after it rains! I've had many indoor/outdoor rugs and they always dry within 24 hours but this one remains a soggy mess for days after it rains! It's on my wood deck so it has good drainage and it's in the direct sun so there's no reason for it not to dry. I live in Washington DC and we have a lot of summer rain storms and very hot days. After our last rain, it took 3 full days of hot, hot sun to dry out. I purchased an outdoor patio rug rug pad along with this rug but pulled it out after a week thinking it was the cause of it not draining but sadly it didn't make a difference. It's nasty walking on a soaking wet, soggy outdoor rug so I think I'll have to put it in my basement. I'd recommend using this indoors or in a covered area where it won't get wet.
I am using the outdoor rug on a concrete patio on the ground level under a deck. The bold colorful graphic really lights up the space. The color is just as the monitor showed. The rug is soft and thick enough to cushion kids sitting outside, or walking barefoot. I have not cleaned it yet but we are in the Pacific NW so I wanted something that could get wet and dry quickly. And was easy to roll up and store in the winter. It is also easy to sweep off. I am delighted with this purchase and for an outdoor rug it exceeded my expectations.